51 (edited by Kenzaburo 2008-08-20 22:32:38)

Re: The next BIG thing is INTERGALACTIC FM !!!

Yeah, how would 'pay per view' work better when there were not enough free listeners in the first place. (Ok, you said not pay but still smile )

http://www.cinemashop.com/images/bm/street_vendor/street_vendor_wcart_290.jpg

I grabbing some.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

the new thing = organization/ network

I think they should just open to more music. If they want to be specific to this nerd music then they don't need to wait for mass appeal. Play some minimal or electro house for christs sake. It's not that bad!

Depends on what you believe was the reason for the low amount of listeners. I imagine you could get more people hooked if you could so to say "order" your own playlists or sometihng. It saves trouble of downloading and indeed of looking after stuff in the first place, and can satisfy many at once. Of course theres also probs with that approach

But i dont wanna specualte more really, which is why i have stayed outta most these debates here, its gonna be what its gonna be.

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Kenzaburo wrote:

Blah, it's not good. Why to stop something and then to start the same again ... And to stop again after few months/years etc. Be at least worth of your words

A fresh start can be good sometimes. And why care about it. Just update your bookmarks and tune in again.

Looking forward to it smile I'm excited. FM = mystery?

More like: Fucking Mystery wink

or Farty Milk

Fat Mixes

Filthy Maids

62 (edited by aratkiLo 2008-08-21 09:14:38)

Kenzaburo wrote:

I think they should just open to more music. If they want to be specific to this nerd music then they don't need to wait for mass appeal. Play some minimal or electro house for christs sake. It's not that bad!

Prayin now for a "no mass target Thing"... Minimal is everywhere around enough .. these years hmm

aratkiLo wrote:
Kenzaburo wrote:

Prayin now for no mass target ... Minimal is everywhere around enough .. these years hmm

and let`s pray it`s over, I am waiting so long...

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Kenzaburo wrote:

You know nothing of what is coming and already have an opinion about it. If you know it better do it yourself for christ sake!

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

hear, hear

Heil CBS

good to know thers something new coming... but it's not much use discussing about something nobody knows about yet i think.. probably better to wait till after the necroparty.

moguh wrote:
Kenzaburo wrote:

You know nothing of what is coming and already have an opinion about it. If you know it better do it yourself for christ sake!

True that I don't really know. I was being ironic, and I was also under influence of alcohol yesterday. Apologizes.

So everyone to the Necroparty to bury CBS and find out and celebrate Intergalactic FM. Im really surprised how some of you guys don't think this is gonna be at least as amazing as CBS was. Same people involved but with even more strength and wisdom.

burp

69 (edited by greg_yu 2008-08-21 11:03:49)

Hehehe minimal- I think it is far from over. It will appear in some other shape I am sure- non stop transformation for the "updating" masses. But, yeah, some of that music is not so bad. If their (TNT or Intergalactic FM) will make a nice choice of that music, maybe wouldnt be so "massy". At the other hand, it is sensless to make battle with thousands of such radios.

But I am quite sure that Intergalactic will be awsome. Cheers guys!

70 (edited by C. 2008-08-21 11:05:09)

Arcade Lobo wrote:

So everyone to the Necroparty to bury CBS and find out and celebrate Intergalactic FM. Im really surprised how some of you guys don't think this is gonna be at least as amazing as CBS was. Same people involved but with even more strength and wisdom.

I don't think a lack of strength and wisdom was the problem in the first place. Wasn't the main problem that there were too few people listening? There was enough "wisdom" on the CBS and almost nobody was listening.

Edit: But true, I don't know anything about the new thing, so let's wait and see.

C. wrote:
Arcade Lobo wrote:

I don't think a lack of strength and wisdom was the problem in the first place. Wasn't the main problem that there were too few people listening? There was enough "wisdom" on the CBS and almost nobody was listening.

Edit: But true, I don't know anything about the new thing, so let's wait and see.

I haven't said what the CBS "problem" was. Those CBS years have given its organization more strength and wisdom.

burp

Arcade Lobo wrote:
C. wrote:
Arcade Lobo wrote:

I haven't said what the CBS "problem" was. Those CBS years have given its organization more strength and wisdom.

OK. Let's hope they use it to make the new thing successful (enough). smile

all i want is to be able to listen to a CBS-type stream at work again. i will gladly pay for it, or support it in other ways (like donating canned food or old clothing or something;)

Kenzaburo wrote:

If they want to be specific to this nerd music then they don't need to wait for mass appeal. Play some minimal or electro house for christs sake. It's not that bad!

Meanwhile outside Kenzaburo's appartment.....revenche of the Nerds....
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06qHcRUgFC7Rd/610x.jpg

We