1 (edited by Dr. Killiecrankie 2011-02-26 22:48:30)

Topic: [das drehmoment rec.] Kaval - Sky Of Mirrors LP

07. March 2011

http://das-drehmoment.com/imgs/covers/014_big

Mechanical rain, black acid crystals and pagan rituals. Kaval is channeling a twisted scenario from a safe house. Look to the sky and watch a dazzling reality unfold. Rich synthesizer music for the enlightened listener. Sky Of Mirrors is a seductive piece of occult soundtrack music made by Roberto Auser and Ian Martin. Eclipse music for eclipsed people!

http://das-drehmoment.com/imgs/covers/014_front_150.jpg http://das-drehmoment.com/imgs/covers/014_back_150.jpg

listen snippets here

Total Time: 46:59 min
Genre: Sountrack, Electronic, Movies & Screen
All Songs written, produced and arranged by Roberto Auser and Ian Martin
Cover Design made by Dinasix and SS-A
Mastered by Ragnar

das drehmoment records 014
limited edition 300 copies, cover: silk screen made by the artists.

attention: be the first and buy your copy one week before the official release date directly at our shop.

thank you!

Re: [das drehmoment rec.] Kaval - Sky Of Mirrors LP

Finally a new ddm release! Will buy it for sure smile

Yes ordered !

yes, finally a new record on dd.
I have my copy and I am very, very happy with it. I would say (without shameless self promo) the guys made a fantastic job. proud captain here.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

mmmmm.. looks and sounds very good.

Can i pick one up Thomas?
I am at the Panoramabar thingy and a few days more in Berlin.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

cool

"A Real Music Hater"

mono-poly wrote:

Can i pick one up Thomas?
I am at the Panoramabar thingy and a few days more in Berlin.

hey mono, sure - we will meet then. Are you going also to King Kong Club on Friday? I thought I could bring some copies there, because Pannebar is difficult to handle with the records then. But if you stay some more days we also could meet somewhere else then, after work. wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Kool.
Checkin snippets

Captain we can meet sunday or monday.
I can't make it to the event on friday.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

ordered today @ das drehmoment. can't wait *happy, happy - joy,joy*

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

Captain, can you please bring one Kaval copy to King Kong Klub for me on friday? And I need a copy of SUICIDE BOOTH - AURA as well!

@ hyboid: suicide booth is sold out, but it might be that i can bring some more copies on tuesday. hope we will meet next week for a beer or coffee.. really a pity that i cant make it to the ifm party and your party at king kong klub sad

@ ant.la: your records are shipped wink

@ monopoly: i have just given your record to thomas. viel spass damit!

@ captain duran: i´m proud toooooo big_smile

some Kaval records are in my house now. will bring some to King Kong Klub tonight. wink I am prepared! big_smile

discogs sales 

ordered

"A Real Music Hater"

Received and playing non stop since then, awesome stuff !

pai wrote:

Received and playing non stop since then, awesome stuff !

nice feedback. happy you like it as much as we do. thank you.  smile

(@ hyboid: sorry for taking the record back home, weil die Tüte dann irgendwie bei zora war,...menno)  roll

discogs sales 

18 (edited by jonny five 2011-03-09 21:16:08)

really great record! going to be playing it a lot too.

captain duran wrote:

@ hyboid: sorry for taking the record back home, weil die Tüte dann irgendwie bei zora war,...menno

Ist ja schon gut! Ich schau am Freitag bei Dany vorbei, da hol ich mir eine  smile

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

ordered

going to order this next week when i get paid - can't wait!

Just got it delivered, on the decks right now.

"A Real Music Hater"

Freaky dark stuff guys, you can clearly hear the influences of Ian  smile Massive release, all tracks sound great seperately but all together they sound very coherent. Solid job Ian and Roberto!

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Freaky dark stuff guys, you can clearly hear the influences of Ian  smile Massive release, all tracks sound great seperately but all together they sound very coherent. Solid job Ian and Roberto!

smile

it is. I still remember the first meeting with auser at noizehub and with ian at one of the IFM parties in NL. It was just a drunken thought to bring out some music somewhere in the future. But then we heard the demos and (esp. I for myself - as I am focused on soundtrack/library music - since Mr. Overdose infected me) we`ve been fascinated as well. it took a little while to organize everything with the record, but in the end it is out now and it is a very satisfying product.

I think it is our most `wide-stereo` electronic sounding production so far. Simply a pleasure to hear it on good headphones or loud on the speakers. Yes, they (martin/auser) made an interesting job. I am very glad about the release.

discogs sales 

25 (edited by GM 2011-03-17 19:29:41)

Thank you all for the nice comments!
We are glad that you enjoy our experimental collaboration!

And much thanks to Dani and Thomas for releasing this dark beast smile

KAVAL INTERVIEW RBMA

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows