Re: the broken hearts club

android#91 - hope you can get off the meth man. try and find some friends with same hobbies (not meth but vintage gear, music, etc.). i'm sure there's plenty of people in your classes that you can hang out with. you're still young don't fuck up your life with those kinds of drugs. good luck.

cebteq wrote:

Yeah man, stick to weed

real talk!

android: At your age i were pretty much in same situation. My relation to my parents were really infected because of my way of life. The only solution i could work out with my dad was to move away. I moved to the other side of the city and left all my friends that i hanged with, they had already gone to worse things like car and house burglars, sometimes while doing drugs. Although we had knew each other from childhood stealing from me also became a way for them to get their own fix.

I met couple of them after I had moved (they had stolen a car and came to do some weed in my new flat), but at that time i had realized that i had nothing i wanted from them anymore and wanted to go on with my own life, which was being really unsociable, like 4 years or so.

It has taken ages to start sorting my life out, figuring out who i am and my needs. But i know i over think things also smile
The gravy to use something to fuck up my mind took the longest time to get rid of. I even today can think it would be exiting to a proper extent but have a decent life with children and wife and I can fill that feeling with other thrilling stuff (and alcohol wink) so its not a big deal for me anymore.

I don't know the situation for all my old "friends" but some of the guys it has gone pretty much down hill with stronger drugs, more and worse crimes.

I didn't perhaps use amph to same extent as you do, but it happened that I used it before going to my work as a cleaner for my dad. I hated that job so badly it helped me to deal with it.

My advice is to avoid taking such huge risks with your future because life is much more than a rush and you can learn to enjoy it without.

I'm still alive cool
Still taking a lot of drugs, also opiates(iv) lol, but generally is not too bad. thx for support robots. I'll be back

seriously robot life would be much easier, i am gonna convert myself

http://cdn.coolest-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/broken-heart-robot.jpg

there are no guarantees huxflux  hmm

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.

I dont know what you guys are complaining about.  Having a girlfriend blows!  I mean unless youre trying to maintain the status quo or something ..or just satisying your sexual urges.  hey man, we all get horny from time to time.

cebteq wrote:

I dont know what you guys are complaining about.  Having a girlfriend blows!  I mean unless youre trying to maintain the status quo or something ..or just satisying your sexual urges.  hey man, we all get horny from time to time.

i wouldn't say it blows, had some great times but yeah, it can easily become complicated. Much of it also consists of compromises instead of always getting things like you want them. But i cant much else than love that bond you might have in the relationship, when everything just rolls, when you have some one to share things with. And of course the much appreciated sex with that loved one smile

I don't feel like being too emo about it though or try to convince anyone else what the best way is. We have all our own ways to deal with life and our needs.
Right now i am pretty satisfied with just having some peace of mind and start planning my own life.

jimmy jazz: true, i totally forgot that.. robots have feelings too smile

Jeez you want a chick and at the same time expect to do things only your way? Then get a mail order bride from ukraine or thailand smile

235 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2012-03-13 09:48:55)

heifetz wrote:

Jeez you want a chick and at the same time expect to do things only your way? Then get a mail order bride from ukraine or thailand smile

ordered! Thanks for the tip heifetz

it's been 4 years since I had a "real" relationship and to be honest, I wouldn't want to part with my freedom after all these years. It's not that I "gave up", I just don't look for it anymore because I'm happy with the life that I have.
And well, I only want Scarlett Johansson, any other women won't do for me anyway.

"A Real Music Hater"

just had some chick tell me not to call her again.  and it feels great.  hopefully that'll carry on into the morning.

not so great but now I'm going to try to give up okcupid at least  smile

238 (edited by huxflux 2012-07-21 02:20:59)

ive been "alone" now 2 months. Actually i havent sorrowed a moment and havent felt any sudden urge to get involved, i think my ex tangles me in stuff that convinces me to stay out of that part of life, but i kinda lack friends and other company..

what i can say.. i dont feel its great at this point, still i enjoy the peace of mind without all the drama.

A girl was visiting me but I was unable to share how much I cared in the way I wanted or really responsibly at all and drove her off when finally trying to be myself. She changed her plane ticket and left 5 days early. I fucking hate this.

daym man. hope the pain heals quickly.

Thanks cloud9.

damn, that sucks,

I'd just like to say: If someone good fades away someone better is on the way smile happy happy dating robots

http://www.mattamation.com
miami bass, ghettotech & electro

All you lonely bots, hook up with Jenny Koksuk on fb.

244 (edited by mushaden 2012-09-11 15:56:05)

---

245 (edited by mushaden 2012-09-11 15:55:41)

edit