Re: j.r. robots

+1

27 (edited by Scarface 2008-09-02 15:52:59)

It still does not feel right to me. What about the life of the artist? Don't want to be holier than the pope, but still... To me, best thing would be legit re-release.

And there are enough ways to find a o.k.(-ish) soundfile of J.R. Robot I suppose.

edit: typo

"Are you loving?"

In some case they do care (for example Superradio Records), in others (most) they don't. Or the artist thinks it's not worth the effort or something...could be all kinds of reasons. I see enough sites who are selling rare italo in digital format, though. You ever tried that? I never did. The artist doesn't see any money of that, I guess.

"Are you loving?"

29 (edited by biotek 2008-09-02 16:55:54)

artist didn't see any money of your purchase either.

edit: not that anyone should leech from those paysites.. you can find a 320kbit mp3 rip rapidshare link with google btw.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Still that's not a reason for me to go and spread out bootlegs and/or files. There are enough people who do and, because of the lack of legal alternatives, are somehow doing a "good job" for those in need of this music. If the artist doesn't, somebody else will...

"Are you loving?"

legality of sharing music isn't that black and white. i don't see any moral issues there personally, just as long the music isn't sold.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Yeah, the artist can even see this as free promotion. It's not all black and white, I agree.

"Are you loving?"