Topic: What the fuck is G+ ????

who needs this?

all are happy to share their fucking pictures to another platform and at least directly to google.

i hate the world.

i hate soccer

Re: What the fuck is G+ ????

The problem with social networks is that it requires you to have friends

its so funny all this postings on facebook: hey, i am also on G+ !!!

i hate soccer

cebteq wrote:

The problem with social networks is that it requires you to have friends

yeah, it's sooooo cool to pretend that you have no friends.

@ dolcevita: no idea what G+ is, I've noticed it too but I didn't care.

"A Real Music Hater"

i dont think its cool  sad

it's cool because my parents don't have it  lol

but srsly I don't think I will touch it, just like chrome

cebteq wrote:

the problem is

dolcevita wrote:

i hate the world.

Zubeldia wrote:
cebteq wrote:

the problem is

dolcevita wrote:

i hate the world.

hating is caring

"A Real Music Hater"

I do because I couldn't care less

Good (G), Good Plus (G+)   Generally worth 10-15 percent of the Near Mint value. Good does not mean Bad! A record in Good or Good Plus condition can be put onto a turntable and will play through without skipping. But it will have significant surface noise and scratches and visible groove wear (on a styrene record, the groove will be starting to turn white).

A cover or sleeve will have seam splits, especially at the bottom or on the spine. Tape, writing, ring wear or other defects will start to overwhelm the object.

It is a common item, you'll probably find another copy in better shape eventually. Pass it up. But, if it's something you have been seeking for years, and the price is right, get it...but keep looking to upgrade.

"Are you loving?"

Ik haat smurfen

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

@ Scarface
lol+

Scarface made my day, i will post this on my Facebook :-)

i hate soccer

i want to plus my google

15 (edited by Scarface 2011-07-14 10:49:35)

@dolcevita
Glad I could have been of your assistance. wink

"Are you loving?"

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/165443_700b.jpg

17 (edited by jacderida 2011-07-13 20:06:36)

here's an example of a post on it, the way it's sort of intended to be used I guess.

it looks like it might be ok, but it'll never go anywhere due to facebook's overwhelming popularity.

it's difficult to say exactly what seems to be the intention of it - is it to lure people away from facebook? despite the fact that that would never happen anyway, the interface for google+ certainly isn't as simple as facebook's and that's a big thing for all the non-computer savvy users on there.

challenging facebook is as much of a futile effort as microsoft's bing search engine was an attempt to challenge google's popularity when it came to search.

edit - btw, if anybody for some reason wants an invite to it, I can get one for you.

one word: myspace.  one other word: friendster

also theres a lot of google loyalists out there.  like for example if i all of sudden got friends and had them already set up in my gmail, it would be easy to start this shit up.

19 (edited by jacderida 2011-07-13 22:25:22)

I see what you're saying, but, myspace had 100 million users at its peak, whereas facebook now has over 500 million, so it's a bit of a different ball game to take them on. Also, the user experience on facebook was/is just so much better than myspace - it appeals a lot more to particularly non computer savvy folk, as I said. So not only did myspace lose users to facebook, facebook gained users who were never there in the first place because it's just such a better system.

My dad, and my aunts and uncles all have facebook accounts, and from having used google+, I can say I think with quite a lot of certainty that google+ isn't the sort of thing that would catch on with them. You never know though I guess, but personally I can't see it happening...

edit - also, not only does it appeal to non computer savvy folk, but, facebook quite literally is the entire internet experience for some of those people, where they'll not even look at any other websites, or they'll just use it on their phone and probably not even use a computer or a laptop that often. It's a very uphill struggle that you'd be fighting to take them on imo...

I was gonna mention the parents thing.  Next generation of kids ain't gonna want them around

haha, true!

well said jacderida

btw, I actually checked, and it's now over 750 million users for facebook.

it would probably easily surpass a billion if it wasn't banned in china.

pretty insane really...

And 1.3 billion gmail accts... just saying cool

i was expecting a lot from the'circles' feature
instead it was like this:

http://i54.tinypic.com/ico7wz.jpg