Topic: signing off going to bed

just wondering how many of us are nocturnal/insomniacs.

post sign off times here.

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

Re: signing off going to bed

jeez Jay, thats impressive for a tuesdaynight

3 (edited by jayoverdose 2008-08-27 09:23:11)

hahaha i actually just woke up, but i did go to bed at 4:50 which is not bad huh, did i win already?

i had some kind of sleeping dissorder problaby caused by stress, depression, wrong sleeping rhythm or something else or comb ... lasted from about september '07 till may '08. Pretty weird to be awake like 3 nights a week and the others just sleep  from 6,7,8 in the morning to midday. Now things are pretty normal again. Much better.

the hague's not treating you right?

hehe, the hagues's the plague.
guess i was just freakin out to much in front of computer screen.
u can easily get yourself in some kind of sleeping dissorder. well, for me that counts.

Once i stopped smokin grass, sleeping got a lot better. Still have trouble going to bed early though. I'm the resident Zombie here at work.

I went to bed at 11.00 the other day.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

after midnight...every night

i must admit, 3 weeks ago, the day before my holiday i didnt sleep at all.

11 (edited by baz 2008-08-27 10:51:27)

I think it's The Hague air. When I lived near you Stentec, I slept every night / morning from 6 till 15.00.
Later I made it my job and drove a cab so went to bed every morning at 7...

Now I must suffer the consequences.... Last job I couldn't get to bed before 2 every night (had to wake up at 7). Now I don't have a job so the night is from 4 till 12 again.... (just woke up and this is very early for me.... coffee!)

Once I got 2 weeks off from school, cause I told My German teacher that I didnt sleep that night. She went crazy when She heard it. Around 12 and 14 years old this happend quite often, and that was even before I discovered drugs. Nowadays its rather normal but still I dont have that much trouble doing My job after boozing all night and sleeping one hour or so.

Complete and utter insomnobot!

I work until 2 am at home, at my computer for about a year now. About two months ago I started going to bed at dawn. And I routinely wake up around noon and feel exhausted all the way until I have to start working at 6 pm. No good. Trying to turn in right after the work last few days. Probabaly will need to take some pills.

I already arranged to be switched  to a 9 to 5 schedule, but this will only take place after we take a new employee, who I will have to teach to do the basic operations and stuff. So it looks like it's gonna be another month at least on this stupid crazy shift.

Mr. Maximal wrote:

Once i stopped smokin grass, sleeping got a lot better. Still have trouble going to bed early though. I'm the resident Zombie here at work.

it's the totally opposite for me. I had a 3 weeks cheeba break, which also ment 3 weeks without sleep.
major horror weeks!

Dancin' for freaks and fame!

You have to go Cold Turkey for some time, and it will get better. Rust & regelmaat!

I hate it when I go the bed and birds already have started chirping...even worse are frogs!

18 (edited by leedorean 2008-08-27 21:22:55)

two 36h shifts last week because of a project. i am tired like a big old dog

going to bed now btw wink

leedorean wrote:

two 36h shifts last week because of a project. i am tired like a big old dog

going to bed now btw wink

fuck 36h, sleep tight and see you around next week.

Im up through the week at 5:30am just now, so unless I get to bed for 10/11pm I regret it... basically ill regret it tomorrow anyway

wubba wubba wubba goodbye god bless

time to zzzzzzzz

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module2/81066/6811_qjpreviewth.jpg

24 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 08:01:06)

last night I went to bed before 12 (!!!), pretty rare. usually I stay awake til 1 or 2

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)