Topic: CLAVIA G2X te koop

Een van de beste uitgebreidste Modulaire supersynths evahhhh jeweetog
1500 eurootjes op te halen in Den Haag/Scheveningen

Re: CLAVIA G2X te koop

was een tijdje gereserveerd maar die persoon heeft niets meer laten horen uiteindelijk dus nog steeds te koop
hier een foto
http://www.pacificmicro.org/g2xjaja.jpg
in perfecte nieuwstaat dusssssssssssssssssssss
met de microfoon erbij ook

en gereserveerd

en verkocht

Ga je nu een echte modular kopen? tongue

Mooie bak die G2X BTW

nee modulaire synths is niks voor mij, Ik koop een nieuwe macbook pro QUAD met reason 6 van die doekoe jeweetoch

Vet, kan je dikke wobble bassen maken.

Sorry if I am bumping up this relatively old thread, but since I was considering selling my G2X as well, just wanted to know if the price that Smackos requested can be considered the actual value of this synth...

I paid mine around 2200 euri in 2006...

thanks to who will reply smile

a.

Yeah, I've seen them even more expensive, its a pretty rare synth, they didn't make a lot of them and its all alone in its class.

@Smackos
thanks for your input, indeed it's a unique machine and I am still considering whether I would miss something vital in my setup
if I were to part with it - honestly, since I own I have used it mostly as a effect/filter/vocoding unit rather than a synth on its
own... Maybe I should try to use more the sound generation capabilities that come with the system before dismissing it
completely. And maybe I should finally decide myself to buy a preamp to give some "punch" to the sound...

a.