Topic: Video Mixers

Hey I'm sure there's a few video nerds, what is an affordable/cool video mixer to mix at least two different video signals together?

Re: Video Mixers

usually not so cheap!
Have used Edirol V4 before does a few transitions, midi sync and chroma and Datavideo desks can do a bit in a retro kinda way. Best bet is check the free ads or carboot sales. If you're serious I can keep an eye out as I have seen a few idle systems on my travels, don't know what postage to Seattle would be like tho!  smile

3 (edited by Weertolon 2015-01-09 10:26:48)

I'm sure there're more than one such video mixer. Try to Google a bit. And there forums where people discuss video mixing  and where you can ask any questions.

Spy earpiece Gear and Equipment
Why Purchase a Spy Cam

www.lzxindustries.com

blow your miiind

from what I heard it's pretty hard to mix and modify anlogue video, because videosignals are very hard to control and synchronize with analogue electric signals (don't ask me any more details on that). You'd be cheaper of with Laptop+midicontroller+Vj-software I think.

But it'd be so cool to mix this with the computer visuals that I'm doing.... probably not gonna be cheap tho, I just need to figure out this money game better. wink

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_-W9lfCpr4[/youtube]