Re: Is it Friday yet?

big_smile nice formation !!!

there's still some bottle's of beer from last weekend - after coffee..
+ my neighbor made NY cheese cake, so, Tom's gonna purr under his blanket!

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..

looks like a litte library time  followed by polanskis 'bitter moon'  on the projector at home  and da rest of this pineapple express hehe

I had a great friday. Met up with old friends, talked alot, drunk beer, listened to music, went to a bar, went to a club in the ghetto, smoked some dope, got some kebab on the way home. I love these moments!

heifetz wrote:

I had a great friday. Met up with old friends, talked alot, drunk beer, listened to music, went to a bar, went to a club in the ghetto, smoked some dope, got some kebab on the way home. I love these moments!

nice. an authentic experience cannot be planned.

it's friday again mayn. prolly just stay home, drink jack daniels and play Eschalon 2.

yes! so need the weekend!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

It's friday and I'm getting sick. Hopefully I can still play my game of footie tonight.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

[youtube]GPUHhkJN1yo[/youtube]

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b70a22bbbf8de822014256447381af6c/tumblr_mm8pvsXvlz1qeablwo1_500.jpg

it's friday you basterds and basterdettes

after a fairly shit week (cat became seriously ill and almost didn't make it + unusually busy work week), i'm just so glad it's all over, for now. listening to an old diepvries mix and finishing up the last work stuff.