Re: boys bitching corner, be not nice

ok

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:
Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Sander
"And all those girls who wanted sex while I only wanted to sleep since I was so tired of performing. "
-> PUSSY!

U havent seen his groupies...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w289 … 21nsfw.jpg

damn he played at the Big Booty Momma Reunion party?
Im jealous wink

Yeah that was really a FAT party.

Sander wrote:

I heard Jay never had a real overdose. He is just a pussy.

I had a overdose few times... this was a heavy one... maybe even psychosis... whatever..

'One particular manifestation of psychosis associated with amphetamine use is delusional parasitosis or Ekbom's syndrome, where a person falsely believes themselves to be infested with parasites. However, related behaviour may occur in non-psychotic conditions, where users will realise they are not infested by parasites but will pick at their skin anyway. This more closely resembles obsessive-compulsive disorder.'

what a killer thread-initiative jay. wow. rumours and other girly stuff, im all over it.
but i have nothing on my heart right now, i will return

Everyone In This Forum Is Fat.

"Opinions are a private matter. The public has an interest only in judgments.

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:
Sander wrote:

I heard Jay never had a real overdose. He is just a pussy.

I had a overdose few times... this was a heavy one... maybe even psychosis... whatever..

'One particular manifestation of psychosis associated with amphetamine use is delusional parasitosis or Ekbom's syndrome, where a person falsely believes themselves to be infested with parasites. However, related behaviour may occur in non-psychotic conditions, where users will realise they are not infested by parasites but will pick at their skin anyway. This more closely resembles obsessive-compulsive disorder.'

recently, what's up?

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

no, like 6 years ago or something.
Too much amphetamine and got that 'delusional parasitosis' thing.
Really weird, you really think that bugs/worms are under your skin and it got itchy and you end up scratching yourself to get that shit out. Strange was that I wasnt afraid/scared at all. I was really calm but just believing that it was all real, well... i figured bugs under my skin was impossible but the really itchy feeling was there fo real...and then a guy came to me and said 'I have it too'. lol... Didnt really help... haha total brainfuck!
Eventually my friend came up to me after a while and took care of me and I calmed down.

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

no, like 6 years ago or something.
Too much amphetamine and got that 'delusional parasitosis' thing.
Really weird, you really think that bugs/worms are under your skin and it got itchy and you end up scratching yourself to get that shit out. Strange was that I wasnt afraid/scared at all. I was really calm but just believing that it was all real, well... i figured bugs under my skin was impossible but the really itchy feeling was there fo real...and then a guy came to me and said 'I have it too'. lol... Didnt really help... haha total brainfuck!
Eventually my friend came up to me after a while and took care of me and I calmed down.

Seems to be a common theme with people who smoke too much ice/meth (not saying that you did).
I remember some doco about ice junkies in Sydney complaining because there were "too many bugs in this ice" smile
Have never personally had they bugs-under-the-skin-thing, but had many other freakouts years ago about police pulling into my driveway or following me, etc. Just the usual paranoid shit.
Not at all sorry I gave it away, was fun for a while though.

i'm too nice, so no bitching for me, allthough i could use some

Vlam Aan

Drugs is for loosers, so that's why I never had some. Not counting alcohol. That is also for normal people : )

mai wrote:

Yo momma is so fat, I had to roll over twice and I still was on the bitch.

Sander wrote:

Drugs is for loosers, so that's why I never had some. Not counting alcohol. That is also for normal people : )

your head is so fucking deep into your own ass, you cant even hear the shit your saying

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

hysteric wrote:

Seems to be a common theme with people who smoke too much ice/meth (not saying that you did).

Nope, never did ice/meth or whatever, just speed.

Mr. Maximal wrote:
mai wrote:

It's rather nice that you like fat girls. Someone has to!

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:
hysteric wrote:

Nope, never did ice/meth or whatever, just speed.

... he means red bulls....

mai wrote:
Mr. Maximal wrote:
mai wrote:

It's rather nice that you like fat girls. Someone has to!

Always happy to take one for the team!

68 (edited by Sander 2008-10-13 09:29:14)

jayoverdose wrote:
Sander wrote:

your head is so fucking deep into your own ass, you cant even hear the shit your saying

I like to shit on your records.

does it make them sound any different? big_smile

I'm only using them to shit on, not for playing wink

Sander wrote:
jayoverdose wrote:
Sander wrote:

I like to shit on your records.

At least he still makes records wink

Heil CBS

@ rude66
"does it make them sound any different? big_smile"
-> lol, oh mann!

@ Herr Flick
"At least he still makes records wink"
-> yeah, would be bad for Sander if not! otherwise he wouldn't have any possibllity to get rid of his shit... and that's not really healthy i think! smile

73 (edited by Herr Flick 2008-10-13 12:23:42)

He can always take a dump on his own releases... that's what i do.. esp. "Exposure" is ideal for the post heavy-drinkin' dumps tongue ..

This thread is great big_smile

Heil CBS

excellent idea, Herr Flick!

Herr Flick wrote:

He can always take a dump on his own releases... that's what i do.. esp. "Exposure" is ideal for the post heavy-drinkin' dumps tongue ..

This thread is great big_smile

Give me a copy then, I'm fresh out of toilet paper....