Re: 24-10-2008 - Creme Organization & Bunker Records | Stubnitz

Yes Brian I called you but I understand you didn't reply since you were already inside. Oh and Ruud your absolutely right, it was my own fault not reserving tickets and I didn't mean to say things go too commercial. Ah well better luck next year I guess.

Great night. couldn't get over the size of Stubnitz, some maze of a place. Really glad the trip over was made.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

103 (edited by Sander 2008-10-26 22:48:32)

Brian Chinetti wrote:
Sander wrote:

Hee J4DR4N you did not miss much!

How can you say that, you were hardly inside all evening big_smile

I was there fom 01:00 till 03:30. From 1 till 01:30 talking on the dek which was really nice. Then just walk around. It took some time before we discovered the other room. Really a pity I missed your set.

Guyver 303 wrote:

Great night. couldn't get over the size of Stubnitz, some maze of a place. Really glad the trip over was made.

Nice meeting you, altough I don't know if you still remember wink

105 (edited by Guyver 303 2008-10-27 01:13:15)

haha, nice meeting you too baz; i think a few too many beers by then wink

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

rimini wrote:

Was kinda of too busy, alot of people not dancing!!!! I remember asking someone to move off the dance floor cos we didn't have room to dance! Didn't really mind this too much because the music was so so good!!!

Brian and Danny's sets were amazing, TLR's set was also fantastic (a belter!)! When 'sighting in the abyss' came on I nearly wet myself!!! The most fun I've had in eons!!!!!

Welcome in Holland! Music was fucking great, 70% people were not dancing... paradox?

Great Legowelt/Alex/Brian Chinetti Set
and the Ultradyne heavy stuff!!!!

ps: who was the motorwolf bassist guy at the Godspill stand? Great guy! and nice to finally buy the latest legowelt

107 (edited by NoiZe 2008-10-27 13:52:01)

That is Godspill big_smile

alright guys. had a flipping great time on stubnitz.
loved it, even though my beers were fully spilt going between the bar n dancefloor, v. busy! Thanks to TLR n Stacie for sorting out the tickets. sound's like we were very lucky!
Legowelt's set was awesome, Orgue rocked again, Bangkok was great ( would like to see him over here!) and TLR is the man. Don't remember Obsession for the disco freaks but was slightly disappointed at the lack of singing and general arm waving by Robotnick! nice guy though, a real pleasure to see the creme guys again and meet some new robot's ( cosmic, kassen etc). can't remember who it was that i was supposed to look like but Cosmic Force was convinced we had met before!
sham, you should have been there dude, Endfest, got your c.d.s thanks for that, Toon will be rockin' to the sound soon!!

It was an absolute thrill smile Thnx Danny and Brian (apologies for the bow moves hehe, the alcohol got me)  for your amaaaaazing sets. Didn't really got into Robotnick but Bangkok Impact definitely delivered the goods. All in all an excellent party despite the odd beer and lack of dancing people.

In de disco draait de deejay
De hele nacht discomuziek
Waardoor er in de harten van het publiek
Een verlangen ontstaat naar sex en romantiek