Topic: Jamal Moss / Hieroglyphic Being Europe Tour Dates

24 Okt 2009, 00:00 12:00 AM - 013-Batcave   Tilburg, BACK 2 JACK

30 Okt 2009, 23:00 11:00 PM - BLOCK 33  , THESSALONIKI,

06 Nov 2009, 01:00 01:00 AM - CAFE CAPITAL RUBENSLEI 37, STADSPARK, , Antwerp 2018

07 Nov 2009, 00:00 12:00 AM - Kolbhalle  Helmholtzstrasse 8-32, 50825 K

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

Re: Jamal Moss / Hieroglyphic Being Europe Tour Dates

nice!
hm, might come to cologne, too.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

kool zora, c u there!

so.. i wasnt there. didnt find someone to join me. how was it?

yeah i missed you, but there are not many fellows anyway, catweasel was there and so on...
the party was good, t jamal plays one hour livewith 2 driumcomputers and some accapellas on it, very raw and jacking. the floor was well crowded... so it was a good party, and it was the 1st time i met jamal personaly, he is really a nice + cool guy.

damn. so i guess i will go to the salon next week. but honestly, i would have prefered to go somewhere else for a change. would have also been nice meeting you again. but nice to hear you had a good time. you wont come to ddorf, will you?

yes would be nice to met u again, but thats life...i dont think i can manage it next week to come to ddorf...

SAMSTAG 14. NOVEMBER ab 22 Uhr (Live-Set nicht vor 01 Uhr)
"...auf diesen Moment haben wir schon seeehhhr lange gewartet!"
JAMAL MOSS aka THE SUNGOD (Chicago, Jack FM / Mathematics / Klang)

anyone? I think I'd prefer Omar S but have to see when I can get out

Europa has burned, and will burn again

its not the same dates, elias. jamal moss is this weekend, omar s next one.
i have to see. would like to see them both. this saturday im in krefeld before to meet with a friend and have some drinks. wether i come to salon or not depends on how drunk i get and if im still in the right mood then. but ill be at shanghai next week most probably.

I know Zora,  I just mean I am not free to go out every weekend, because of my family business :-) So I have to find out which of the dates fits better for my personal situation. But I think, Omar S will be the lucky winner. I also would like to go to Hotel Shanghai again. It's a nice location and I haven't been there for a couple of years now.

Hm, really would like to visit the Salon again .. maybe, maybe ..

Sogar die gr

will be there!!

so.. whos gonna be there. still considering..

no b

seifenhorst sucks completely, bah! we've been to kuhstall til 5 a.m., voll geil ey! da lief echter minimal-techno! so muss das sein! und dann wieder st. pauli bis 10:00h, mit charter fr

after a more or less irritating beginning with hard cuts between disco and drum computer tracks, i really had amazing two hours on the dancefloor at the salon with a lot of great bombs. these two hours ( i had to go..) saved my night. thanx mark and lena!

is the extension of the Sperrstunde helping the Salon?

philippO wrote:

after a more or less irritating beginning with hard cuts between disco and drum computer tracks, i really had amazing two hours on the dancefloor at the salon with a lot of great bombs. these two hours ( i had to go..) saved my night. thanx mark and lena!

At the Antwerp gig mr. Moss's music was actually a collection of incredible noise, boring, very short and way too loud drumpatterns, transisions werent there at all. I didnt expect this, but have never heard the man play live before.
Only heard the last half hour of the set, but I think more people were happy that surgeon started.

SUY wrote:
philippO wrote:

At the Antwerp gig mr. Moss's music was actually a collection of incredible noise, boring, very short and way too loud drumpatterns, transisions werent there at all. I didnt expect this, but have never heard the man play live before.
Only heard the last half hour of the set, but I think more people were happy that surgeon started.

so much noise 2 be heard. i really like this kind of stuff, but never heard this as an liveact. i had a great night at salon.

EliasRafael wrote:

is the extension of the Sperrstunde helping the Salon?

don

philippO wrote:
SUY wrote:
philippO wrote:

so much noise 2 be heard. i really like this kind of stuff, but never heard this as an liveact. i had a great night at salon.

Yeah maybe the biggest reason that I didnt like it was because of the volume, and I'm in that stage that My ears
hurt from high freq. tones.  Normally I like some noise every now and then smile