Re: [Berlin] 02.01.2010 | Berghain | I-F, Sfire, D. Wang, Snuff Crew etc.

I heard some really gross stories about what`s going on at the laboratory, no need for me to go there, really! And the door policy is great imho.

Yeah. Lab is normally a sex club but for new years it's the disco room. (a-mazing)
it's small, has nice sound, and will be super special.

i still want it to be real real real.

Curious how they planned this then since the party is on the 2th.

Door policy is hard but fair, unfortunatelly necessary due to the popularity.

Look forward to this one, think I heard I-F three years ago in Panorama the day before NYA and this was really great.

sfire wrote:

Yeah. Lab is normally a sex club but for new years it's the disco room. (a-mazing)

yeah I remember wandering in there on NYE in 2007(?) and hearing "Spacer Woman and some Dan Hartman. Pleasant surprise. Can't wait for this!

sfire wrote:

I think ive been in the Laboratory 2 years ago, or 3, and there was disco as well wit NYE.
Is it the place that is on the ground floor when you pass the toilets? A corridor that brings you to this smaller room. In the corridor there's a few small rooms with rubber curtains or something for sexpleasure.
It was massive. Lotsa disco/hiNRG for hours. When I left at 10.30 it was still rocking hard an there was a line at the door with over 100 people. I got in with my girl without any problems. Just stay out the way of the typical I LOVE TECHNO kinda Dutch tourists cause they won't come in.

Paudical wrote:
electricity wrote:

think i will take the wroclaw express to this. berghain is cool space. never had problems with getting in to venue. what is reason for refusals?

Hey Simon sounds like a plan! If you need somewhere to stay let me know.

Been refused once to Berghain but you can always return later. As long as I don't miss I-F I'll be happy

cheers paudical. might buzz up earlier for some record browsing. i'll give you a shout nearer. hope you settling in there.

32 (edited by Mark Boon 2009-11-19 20:43:28)

electricity wrote:

think i will take the wroclaw express to this. berghain is cool space. never had problems with getting in to venue. what is reason for refusals?

Been there 6 times in about 4 years. First 5 entries were a breeze. Last time I took 3 straight friends with me on a friday night and the doormen weren't too impressed by my group. Unfortunately we got the same reception on the night after, while being on the guestlist. That's what upset me a bit at the time. Still we had a great time in the best club I have ever had the joy of being at.

Berghain is a very special place. My advice for travellers would be - in the little experience that I have - to not show up at the door with a larger group of straight males, not to talk too overtly in your foreign language while in line and indeed to try a couple of hours later when refused (just don't be dressed as a techno tourist as was mentioned before).

The idea of coming over for saturday the 2nd of jan seems to grow on me! wink

@ Disco train; I hope you can help me with a question I have for you. Can you contact me by email or at myspace.com/bonedisco ? Thanks!

make love to me with your lasergun

33 (edited by disco train 2009-11-20 05:26:10)

Yes, they do not like large groups. But I think foreign language is not really a reason for refusal. The queue at Berghain is so international these days, sometimes you have nobody talking German around you.

Mark, I will drop you a mail within the next days.

i will be there. hello sfire, props again for your set at monster ronsons !

so is this event in the night from the 2nd to the 3rd jan. or from the 1st to the 2nd jan. ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if you wanna treat me right, you've got to dance all through the night...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds good... hope I can make it.

maybe a rotterdam club travel?

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

schnuddel wrote:

so is this event in the night from the 2nd to the 3rd jan. or from the 1st to the 2nd jan. ?

At the 1st is NYE party.

I am with Schnuddel.

it is not clear yet (for me) - the topic says 2.01.

this is one day after NYE 31.12/01.01     when is the party? a day after NYE right? I dont get it.

And I am still not hot for this.... tell me why I should check it out!!! roll

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

First, I found this date on the net, which generally makes me as wise as everyone else.

Second, it is quite usual, that partys that start at an evening or at the beginning of the night get labelled with the date of the evening.

Third, the NYE festivities at Berghain usually start at Jan 1st 1am and run for more than 24 hours.

Fourth, beside NYE, Berghain opens at midnight.

Fifth, second to fourth let it look like it will be 2nd to 3rd.

Sixth, where did I say you should "check it out"? WHERE? Decide on your own and do what you want.

disco train wrote:

Sixth, where did I say you should "check it out"? WHERE? Decide on your own and do what you want.

you was not asked. and because of you (nerdy) guy I shouldnt go. man. roll   pfff   

go and piss someone else.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

it seems it is saturday 2nd january.
i am pretty sure, not only de-bug says so, i know the snuff crew guys and they plan a caravan with friends from cologne to berlin (i think i wont come )

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

42 (edited by disco train 2009-11-22 14:17:37)

@ captain duran

You replied directly to my post and as no other reference was given I did understand it as a direct correspondence and in this understanding I more or less felt offended ("pissed") by your post in the first place. It wasn't clear to me that I "was not asked". It is not my intention to piss around, even though we're talking about the lab here. If you feel offended please accept my excuse.

@ elec

They have seating at Berghain and if it hasn't changed you might even find beds in the lab.

ok. now that everybody is hopefully friendly at each other again ;-) and we agree that it seems that at berghain the party on the 2nd january is 48h hours after the party of the 1st january (very funny) i am still confused.
i've been often to berghain & panorama bar but never at laboratory. ok my impression is that it usually is the area where people have open sex. but on the 2nd the laboratory seems to replace panorama bar and is "open to the public". what does that mean? i'd love to go to i-f (and jeffrey and daniel) to dance. but not really in a crowd where almost everyone except me has sex. what must i expect on that night there? normal dance club with just some sex in the corners or massive sex action everywhere i look on the dancefloor beeing looked strange at if i don't involve in that???
sorry if i still did'nt understand what perhaps everybody already did... i'm sometimes a bit slow maybe ;-)

for the people who have worries about the door: i think it's good not to look too drunk, drugged, aggressive, young, boring (mainstream-tourist or like someone who just came to watch other people having sex or who is mentally not prepared for that club), loud, beeing a member of a big group... much luck for everyone!

44 (edited by like-a-kim 2009-11-22 16:39:19)

schnuddel wrote:

but on the 2nd the laboratory seems to replace panorama bar and is "open to the public".

I think this sentence already answers your question, no?
Otherwise my Easy Going cover earlier this thread completely loses its ironic wink big_smile

Never been to panorama/berghain and although I find that door policy quite pretentious, this 'incident' was a funny read > http://www.electronicbeats.net/News/Mus … f-Berghain

thanks. i did'nt know if it was ironic or serious.

I think the door policy is cool, there is never problems in Berghain, or did you ever see a fight or some troubles like that .. I heard from a friend about this incident in Berghain with Ritchie and Ritchie acted like a fool

47 (edited by byron 2009-11-22 22:13:19)

man berlin sounds most complicated for robots

keep hackney crap

48 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:35:42)

frigid wrote:

! damn you bots can be so full of crap about something clearly simple and good, no wonder sven & the gang don

discogs sales 

captain duran wrote:
disco train wrote:

you was not asked. and because of you (nerdy) guy I shouldnt go. man. roll   pfff   

go and piss someone else.

Disco train is soooo Berghain, damn!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Parties → [Berlin] 02.01.2010 | Berghain | I-F, Sfire, D. Wang, Snuff Crew etc.