Re: Very Embarrassing moments, or Curb Your Enthusiam in real life

You'll always remember where you where and what you were doing...

One time my elderly grandmother was complaining about the horrible things that are happening in the world while watching what I thought was the news. Turns out it was an old Godzilla movie.

hahahahaha

.."this world`s a bubble"..

lol, that kinda justifies my question big_smile

☂ bezoek okiland !

this morning i aggressively overtook a slow driving volvo on the road, looked at the driver while overtaking and saw my boss staring at me.

were you displaying any of your middle fingers at the time?

keep hackney crap

i miscalculated my sisters best friend age by 10 years.. lol
she was really furious

Vlam Aan

byron wrote:

were you displaying any of your middle fingers at the time?

nope, but the rest of the drive to work i was stuck behind a slow tractor (!) and my boss right behind me. i tried to make myself sink inside the car seat.

that is hilarious smile

hoi!

59 (edited by Galliano 2009-10-14 13:55:27)

I had a similar experience, but the other way, some years ago:

I was heading home from work one day, driving on the highway, when I passed a slipway leading onto the motorway.

Before I reached the point where cars are allowed to change lane from the slipway onto the motorway, I noticed a car just diagonally behind me on the slipway, wanting to enter the highway.
I kept a look at him in the rear view mirror but suddenly I noticed a second car coming from behind the car just mentioned.
He entered the motorway in high speed and in a dangerous way, forcing onto the highway from a very early point much earlier than allowed or even possible as far as I

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

watching local T.V. reporters interveiw the elderly victims of yesterdays floods in Northumberland
reporter- " and what did it look like to you when all this was happening?"
granny-"well i did'nt see anything because I'm blind"
live T. V.
gotta love it

I went to see dj Kaos play here over the weekend. The party was lacking any decent guys, and I said to my friend, 'the guys here are retarded' and then 2 seconds later this guy came over and started talking to me, and he really was retarded. I think he might have heard me, I felt so bad! oooops, I will try to find a better choice of words next time.

sounds like a classic case of it's-funny-'cause-it's-true wink

i once went on a date and never said a word. it was a while ago - i was a fresher. but still  yikes

cuties don't exert

WTF was she that ugly?

oh man get this

the company i work for is going into administration, bankrupt is another way of putting it.
so today a plumber shows up to collect £300 owed to him. when he was told he won't be getting paid he went into the toilet, ripped out all the work he did, turned off the water supply and took a shit.

i called it the captain's log and tried sinking it with gunfire. nothing worked.

next day the office stank like a scottish football hooligan in london after a rare victory against the english.

keep hackney crap

hahaha fuckin hell Byron!
hold on... does this mean you've lost another job through bankruptcy??

I think I must have been 15 years old or so, I was coming back from school and while walking to the Tramway station i saw two girls on the other side of the tramway sitting in the covered seets. One of them was really hot and charming and we got soon eye contact. A second or two later she got a smile on her face and while walking I kept looking at her  and I thought, YES!! This is my day, this must be one of the most beautifull girls I have ever seen! Not 1 second later, while looking, walking, and smiling, I smashed my face hardly to the Tramshedule pole...

Now I know why she was smiling.. 

Right after that, I lift my head and i saw plenty of people looking at me trying to hold on there laughs..  The day after I walked to the next tram stop.. And so did I the following weeks. Will never forget it big_smile

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

a few years ago i was sharing beers and spliffs with luke vibert, and we got into a subtextually competitive discussion about library records we'd got, which lasted about half an hour. then luke (call me luke) got us two free beers and said "man i love this tune" and i said "what is this? i've never heard it before"

it was atomic dog ffs.

that's embarrassing, right?

cuties don't exert

I went up to Glasgow this weekend and on the way back, I was having a nice relaxing journey when this really, horribly drunk, loud American woman comes on the train. She is shouting, "IS NO ONE GOING TO GIVE ME A SEAT" everyone looks at her and collectively we all think "FUCK OFF!" So she spots the empty seat next to me and sits down.

She immediately starts being mental by shouting at people, where they are travelling from, where they are going to, why she has just ;found herself' in this beautifcul country of ours (she is shouting this). So I turn my headphones up as loud as the can go. I can see her looking at me and talking, I purelt ignore... all im after is a quiet journey, I can't be arsed with this shit.

So I went to go get a cup of tea and basically stand at the window and chill out for a bit (only about an hour and a half left until i got back to london.)

So next thing I know she comes running up the carraige with a bag shouting about where her other bag is, people are queing up to get off at Milton Keynes, she manages to find her other bag and gets off the train... next thing I know she comes running up the carraige again... but with no bags!! the doors shut for good and this bird is SCREAMING her head off, "STOP THE TRAIN". She then pulls the emergency stop and shouts at the train driver something about her baggage. The train manager comes down to speaks to her and what happened was, she got off at the wrong stop, and instead of just jumping back on the train, she leaves her bags on the platform, THEN jumps back on the train...

So the train manager, looking at her bags out the window of the locked door and clearly very pissed off with her (because later I was havin a joke with him about her and he said he had never seen anyone in his 30 years on board the trains pull the emergency stop twice in a journey (turns out she pulled it for some other stupid reason earlier)) told her the emergency stop isn't for her being an idiot, and told the driver to head off.

Queue her looking raging as her bags get further and further away from her as she shouts "this is ridculous"

hahaha, dafty

ha ha, what a story.. (In Holland she would get a huge fine for pulling the emergency brake).. 

meschi wrote:

I went up to Glasgow this weekend and on the way back, I was having a nice relaxing journey when this really, horribly drunk, loud American woman comes on the train. She is shouting, "IS NO ONE GOING TO GIVE ME A SEAT" everyone looks at her and collectively we all think "FUCK OFF!" So she spots the empty seat next to me and sits down.

She immediately starts being mental by shouting at people, where they are travelling from, where they are going to, why she has just ;found herself' in this beautifcul country of ours (she is shouting this). So I turn my headphones up as loud as the can go. I can see her looking at me and talking, I purelt ignore... all im after is a quiet journey, I can't be arsed with this shit.

So I went to go get a cup of tea and basically stand at the window and chill out for a bit (only about an hour and a half left until i got back to london.)

So next thing I know she comes running up the carraige with a bag shouting about where her other bag is, people are queing up to get off at Milton Keynes, she manages to find her other bag and gets off the train... next thing I know she comes running up the carraige again... but with no bags!! the doors shut for good and this bird is SCREAMING her head off, "STOP THE TRAIN". She then pulls the emergency stop and shouts at the train driver something about her baggage. The train manager comes down to speaks to her and what happened was, she got off at the wrong stop, and instead of just jumping back on the train, she leaves her bags on the platform, THEN jumps back on the train...

So the train manager, looking at her bags out the window of the locked door and clearly very pissed off with her (because later I was havin a joke with him about her and he said he had never seen anyone in his 30 years on board the trains pull the emergency stop twice in a journey (turns out she pulled it for some other stupid reason earlier)) told her the emergency stop isn't for her being an idiot, and told the driver to head off.

Queue her looking raging as her bags get further and further away from her as she shouts "this is ridculous"

hahaha, dafty

TB or not TB

yeah, I was expecting the police to be phoned to pick her up. Because the train company were syaing she has to get another train back up to the station she left her shit at. Shes only going to do it again. Should have gotten a fine!

there's nothing worse than obnoxious bastards on public transport - especially if you had to sit next to her for like 6 hours.

sounds like the cow got what she deserved anyway...

if i was scottish i would not mention anything about loud drunks on public transport  tongue

I may be scottish, but Im not a loud drunk on public transport tongue

black shape wrote:

if i was scottish i would not mention anything about loud drunks on public transport  tongue

too right, man, you should see the last train home from glasgow on a friday or saturday night - complete carnage, no wonder they don't run the trains any later than 12 big_smile