Re: Life sucks when ...

Herr Flick wrote:

Either you don't have many records or did you use a garden hose?

hehe.. smile

When you decided to take most of your records out of their plastic sleeves to create more space and within a week your gf floods the plant on top of the recordcabinet and most of your Viewlexx records stick together sad

Ohhhh. How long have you been with her? Do you love her?

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

1,029 (edited by Sand Lowe 2009-11-24 14:19:04)

..when you find a ball of human hair in your pocket, and it's not yours.

Sand Lowe wrote:

..when you find a ball of human hair in your pocket, and it's not yours.

huh? haha..

sorry...

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

When you decided to take most of your records out of their plastic sleeves to create more space and within a week your gf floods the plant on top of the recordcabinet and most of your Viewlexx records stick together sad

had the same problem one's but with a cat that find it pleasant to urinate on my records

^^oei, hardly anything smells as repugnant as cat pee...

one should be able to vacu-seal his entire recordcabinet before leaving home wink

When you just want to drive to the store to get some beer and realize that your bike has been stolen out of your own fuckin basement. They also broke into my cellar room, but it seems they did not steal something, maybe they have been interrupted. 2 PC's and even my whole NES Game Collection that stood there on display surprisingly was still there.

spookie wrote:
S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

had the same problem one's but with a cat that find it pleasant to urinate on my records

Had that as well but lucky enough not to much damage.

Zubeldia wrote:
Herr Flick wrote:

Either you don't have many records or did you use a garden hose?

hehe.. smile

They where spread on the floor in a range of about 1,5 squaremeter and the watercooker fell right upon it in an angel of 75

Kut man... over pech gesproken..

Heil CBS

Leaving home yhis morning at 6:45 am and coming back at 9:00 pm, i'm late because of a subway failure in Toulouse.... sad
Fuck offffffffffff

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

when they give you a 'useless' bureaucratic assignment at work and you're only keeping your pay check and (some)colleagues as positive factors..
feel like resigning, but it's not really the best time I guess

il mafioso wrote:

Leaving home yhis morning at 6:45 am and coming back at 9:00 pm, i'm late because of a subway failure in Toulouse.... sad
Fuck offffffffffff

joe yellow on repeat then wink

Vlam Aan

kuczera wrote:
il mafioso wrote:

Fuck offffffffffff

joe yellow on repeat then wink

always ! wink

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

1,041 (edited by Leo Slayer 2009-11-26 21:16:00)

When theres a job going that you know you can get but it seems a poison chalice. You know what needs to be done but it would made impossible by the other staff.

Doyou just take the money ? fail and then run ?

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

..do elaborate young Slayer
Uncle Don is here to listen.

@Leo Slayer
depends how much are you resistant to the poison.

I just came out of a 3 years extremely-well-paid poisoning, luckily i found these days a well-paid job but without
poison... and I damn needed it big_smile

...when you read this http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/intl/45 … cs_is_dead
that sucks...

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

that sucks...

Well, I don't think they will totally stop making sl's and if so there will be plenty of them in shops that they'll still be available untill a few years after they stop producing them. And there are so many around 2nd hand we will have them available for our lifetime I think. Question is if they will increase in price because of 'vintage' or decrease in price because Tiesto stated it as 'outdated' medium?

I know that but it's more an example of a sad sign of the times, so to speak. More and more people started dj'ing the last years while the sales of turntables are dropping, DJ becomes FJ ---> File Jockey, they can't even mix two record. De stiel verdwijnt gewoon.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

that sucks...

shit

i think their sales dipped because last year they upped the price from around

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

I know that but it's more an example of a sad sign of the times, so to speak. More and more people started dj'ing the last years while the sales of turntables are dropping, DJ becomes FJ ---> File Jockey, they can't even mix two record. De stiel verdwijnt gewoon.

Gives the 'oldskool' dj more gigs wink

Maybe I'll buy some of those fancy turntables with reverse and 16% pitch or whatever. They'll be hard to find if they stop production.