Re: [13 nov] Acidos, Ciccionina - Delft, Dica - Patrique - Baz Reznik

Dion wrote:

Maybe we could work together on that, send me a mail and I can tell you some more smile

cool.. i will do that..

Vlam Aan

an old acidos mix to get in the mood:
http://robotdj.net/getme.php?id=987

(btb with Raoul)

^^is that the one where Time Elevetion Rhythm is mixed with a lovely (unknown) disco record? really like that mix.

29 (edited by baz 2009-11-11 07:44:55)

No, that would be or this one:
http://www.robotdj.net/getme.php?id=4933 (live at kink fm, where it is mixed with Lime - on the grid)

or this one:
http://www.robotdj.net/getme.php?id=5523 (holiday on acid, where it is mixed with giogio moroder)

or.....
well, actually it just such a good record and it can be mixed with everything (disco/electro/techno whatever) so I think  it is used in almost every mix I made after buying it.... wink

baz wrote:

I think it is used in almost every mix I made after buying it.... wink

same here..

And it's packed for tonight wink

Alright, now gonna download an old acidos mix (to get in the mood), take a shower etc. and take a walk to downtown Delft.

See you there. wink

"Are you loving?"

Nice! finishing up packing records and will get in my limousine within the next 30 min (as in: I'll try to load a lot of records on my girlfriends bicycle and try not to fall down wink)

Ha ha...pimping on a overloaded bike..watch out!

Just heard the penguins passing by in your old mix b.t.w. wink

"Are you loving?"

35 (edited by Scarface 2009-11-15 09:33:00)

First one to come and last one to leave (I thought...).

Very nice little dance-cave which I had never been. The evening built up sloooowly till about 2.00-2.30 (pretty filled dancefloor..) but ended too soon cause the crowd didn't seem to be willing to take the acidisco-potion towards the end somehow.... Baz played them all from the dancefloor so to say...

Had a good time anyhow! Nice to have seen/heard Dica and Patrique also.

"Are you loving?"

Tnx, and nice to meet you Mr. Scarface.

Liked it a lot over there, good soundsystem, nice booth and the club is small but big enough for a nice crowd. And for once I didn't have to throw CD players from one side to the other to clear the field around the mixer for the SL's wink

Till next time!

37 (edited by baz 2009-11-16 19:40:16)

Was a nice night. To bad it was not very busy. Heard from the people behind the bar that it was the week after the exams and there were 5 of 6 parties in all the student houses in town so that explains the lack of people. Hopefully next time a bigger crowd again.

Funny enough the whole disco / acid mixing wasn't the part were some people left: that was when the more "difficult" acid records were played (strange on an acid party, but whatever)

Nice to see you Scareface, dancing your pants off.

Thx for being there and playing some rockin tracks Dica & Patrique

baz wrote:

Funny enough the whole disco / acid mixing wasn't the part were some people left: that was when the more "difficult" acid records were played (strange on an acid party, but whatever)

could you define "difficult acid", please wink just made me curious about what you played..

Not really difficult: Creme Jack, Murdercapital, bunker ed, but defiantly not the mainstream techno acid some people might expect I guess

40 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-11-20 19:23:49)

^^ indeed doesn't sound that difficult, pretty 'gangbare' acid house wink

I once used Sick and Tired by BH808303 to seperate the 'kaf' from the 'koren' at a party here..

weren't much people left dancing after that... (younger) people today are often in a lack of musical tolerance imho.

but still... for a bunch of students they were pretty tolerant if I compare them with the students and younger crowd here in Leiden. Over here they only want to hear minimal, top40 and that modern club electrohouse type of music... asswipes...

True: during Saturn V they were still dancing their ass off.... and that's not a track for the fainthearted

dica wrote:

but still... for a bunch of students they were pretty tolerant if I compare them with the students and younger crowd here in Leiden. Over here they only want to hear minimal, top40 and that modern club electrohouse type of music... asswipes...

sounds just like maastricht then... been looking for a venue 'round here that can stay open later then 2 'o clock,

Nice! hope you'll find something