Re: Some people have no patiance...

yeah but there are alot of us in UK who consider ourselves european.
silly name really, united kingdom, all the countries hate each other and everyone slags off the welsh

keep hackney crap

and we get 4(including n.ireland) chances at geting teams in the world cup, how many countries can do that?

back on topic, sucks about the patience thing, i waited over a month for a record just now, nice and patiently i thought, only to find that if it doesnt arrive in 3 weeks, you only have 2 more weeks to dispute it, otherwise the money goes through and its too late to query. so i got no record and no money back, and it was the seller who cancelled it... i think i need to have LESS patience

well, I waited for a record for 1,5 months with a lot of patience (jack me till I scream) and didn't get it but the seller gave me a full refund (although I offered to split the postalcosts) so there are some good guys left, even on the internet wink

29 (edited by Scarface 2009-11-24 14:36:42)

Wachten duurt laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanggg smile (@4m07s and further on)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQmzdWYCsSM[/youtube]

"Are you loving?"

30 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-11-24 15:32:52)

baz wrote:

well, I waited for a record for 1,5 months with a lot of patience (jack me till I scream) and didn't get it but the seller gave me a full refund (although I offered to split the postalcosts) so there are some good guys left, even on the internet wink

was that the one that had to come from Canada/US?

Zubeldia wrote:

was that the one that had to come from cananda/US?

Yup

@ scareface: got that record but you can better play this one while waiting: (cus it goes on foreverandeverandever)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7HCNnb_vKs[/youtube]

black shape wrote:

i waited over a month for a record just now, nice and patiently i thought, only to find that if it doesnt arrive in 3 weeks, you only have 2 more weeks to dispute it, otherwise the money goes through and its too late to query. so i got no record and no money back, and it was the seller who cancelled it... i think i need to have LESS patience

got the same thing going atm, made about 4 orders through discogs mid-october, 3 orders went relatively fast (money booked to sellers within 2/3 days, delivery within 1 week from NL, germany and UK), but one order is proving to be a stubborn bastard.

the seller and I agreed to handle things outside of discogs, so he could save some fees, since I had knocked a bit of the price. payed for (IBAN) and insured/registred 'shipping' within 6 days. contacted him after some time for a tracking number, he couldn't supply me with.

I asked him if nothing came back at his post office, said he would be back in the weekend and get back to me. that was two weeks ago... no paypal-security, no tracking number, nada... less patience here next time as well.

Zubeldia wrote:
black shape wrote:

i waited over a month for a record just now, nice and patiently i thought, only to find that if it doesnt arrive in 3 weeks, you only have 2 more weeks to dispute it, otherwise the money goes through and its too late to query. so i got no record and no money back, and it was the seller who cancelled it... i think i need to have LESS patience

got the same thing going atm, made about 4 orders through discogs mid-october, 3 orders went relatively fast (money booked to sellers within 2/3 days, delivery within 1 week from NL, germany and UK), but one order is proving to be a stubborn bastard.

the seller and I agreed to handle things outside of discogs, so he could save some fees, since I had knocked a bit of the price. payed for (IBAN) and insured/registred 'shipping' within 6 days. contacted him after some time for a tracking number, he couldn't supply me with.

I asked him if nothing came back at his post office, said he would be back in the weekend and get back to me. that was two weeks ago... no paypal-security, no tracking number, nada... less patience here next time as well.

That sucks man, always use paypal for foreign transactions Jens, that's the best you can do...

"A Real Music Hater"

34 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2009-11-24 18:30:47)

except paypal don't give a shit about transactions outside of ebay. they happily take fees for that but you'll have a hard time getting a refund as a buyer. unless your credit card company is willing to cooperate. which mine did in a recent case. at that point i didn't care anymore if the money was taken from the seller or from paypal since paypal proved to be completely ignorant of the buyer's (my) problem, even though i had provided them with enough evidence for them to rule in my favour.

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

That sucks man, always use paypal for foreign transactions Jens, that's the best you can do...

yeah, I know. but did not have any paypal credit at that specific moment, unfortunately.

still got hope though.. smile

hope gone, record broken... he 'forgot' to send the package insured.. lulhannes...

he "forgot", what a fuckhead...

"A Real Music Hater"

The dutch sesamestreet needs some patience

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dybLxFNp374[/youtube]