Topic: Alles Muss Raus! - part 2

addedsome nice records to my list. If you are interested pm me or place order at the market. also still some cheap T`s available

...Stilleben (Catnip), Down Low (first pressings), Clone, SD... (use search function, not all items from labels on side 1)

if you would like to buy more feel free to ask for discount!

thinking about some more adds in between... big_smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: Alles Muss Raus! - part 2

got mail!

i hear you

el capitan.. the pametex is the black one right?
and are you selling the duracels.. shame on you wink

Vlam Aan

4 (edited by captain duran 2009-09-21 21:49:55)

Kuczera, I sell some archive copies. I still have mine (esp. the one I got from you, later I had more copies from distro btw) wink  Pametex = black

MMG - checked and reserved.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

records are here... many thanks!

i hear you

made some price corrections on several items. vinyl, cd... all genres

check here

discogs sales 

added some nice Ersatz Audio/Monoplaza records (some with added collectors stuff - stickers, cards, pictures) - mostly mint condition. also some prices down on electro in the list.

ask for discount if you find some records...

discogs sales 

cool prices but i still want your underwear tongue

Frisbee is my passion

9 (edited by captain duran 2009-12-14 16:21:26)

I want a record from your list, sL. there is still space under the x-mas tree. big_smile

btw, it`s worth to check my list again wink

discogs sales 

email sent ! wink

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian