1 (edited by Gino i20 2009-12-22 14:57:42)

Topic: Sensitive - Driving - Give me and Don't stop on ID Limited!!!

Sensitive - Driving - Give me and Don't stop on ID Limited!!! Yes, we managed to do it legally smile
We got hold of the real original version of Driving. Check for more details: www.iventi-records.com

Also a new George Aaron and an i Venti Compilation CD Album with all our hits!!!

Re: Sensitive - Driving - Give me and Don't stop on ID Limited!!!

Verrrrry good news!

"A Real Music Hater"

that's the news i'm beeing wating for !

4 (edited by kuczera 2009-12-22 16:14:21)

good news indeed..

Vlam Aan

5 (edited by Scarface 2009-12-22 16:21:47)

Yes, heard about it yesterday on the podcast of the show of Radio Stad Den Haag.

One thing though...already got the original of Sensitive... tongue

Only paid for 16euro for it luckily.

"Are you loving?"

But if you have the original version of Driving then this is extra because it's the very original version!! So the version before the one you have on Gong Records and never released. Listen on our website www.iventi-records.com to hear the difference!

Hey Gino, one question: will flexx.be have copies in stock?

"A Real Music Hater"

nice, where can i buy in poland?

http://allegro.pl/show_user_auctions.php?uid=15026182

10 (edited by bias 2009-12-22 17:02:02)

rip off prices...

Very soon copies will also be available at Flexx.be and clone.nl!!!

I known, I have for 65pln I.D. 12'

Oh wait, I was (drivin' ;-) too fast cause I only have don't stop/give me on Sensation and not Drivin' on Gong so there is something for me in it too! smile Is, besided the previously unrealesed version, also the "original" version also on it then (as I don't have the original of this)? Great sleeve b.t.w.!

http://www.iventi-records.com/IDL-008-SENSITIVE-Driving.jpg

"Are you loving?"

great colors smile

on the wishlist, cheers.

Buying from the source (iventi) is cheapest I think.

"Are you loving?"

CD looks nice.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Yeah heard this was in the pipeline for a while, congrats.
Will be buying for Driving as the released

(pre) ordered!

much appreciated!

i hear you

21 (edited by Aftering 2009-12-23 13:57:17)

I'm very glad that it is released. I have a very personal feeling with "Driving". Thanks to the Iventi team for the wonderfull collaboration on this! It couldn't be better done, really!

Keep in mind Italo gang that this "Unreleased version" release was only on a simple chrome cassette (not a mastertape) and the quality, has it was recorded in 1983, wasn't that good anymore (noise, etc). So for releasing it on a vinyl it had to be well mastered and restored. I can assure you that wasn't an easy thing to do for the Iventi team. I know because I received the original tape recording from Sergio, and it was not a sinecure to master this wright. BUT Iventi did a wonderfull job, really. They let it in his original form, like it has to be. I respect that a lot, this is truly passion, and 100x better then reworking it to let it sound even more better like some others would have done. No, here and now you have the Unreleased original like it once was made by Sensitive, 100% pure original. No reworking, just make the original recording better for the ears by taking of the noice, pops, etc..!

By this way, I also want to speak in name of Sergio Bonzanni, who is really amazed by this as well as the rest of the Sensitive group. Big thanks from them guys! This is what they made in 1983. For them it's 10x better then the reworked version for Gong Records of 1984...

For those who didn't know, this is the only original version. The Gong version was actually a reworked version by Zambelli for GONG records. Sensitive wasn't that happy with it, because they prefered there own created version. Today things are made equal. The original is finally released on vinyl and the world can finally hear how this masterpiece was sounding at his creation.. 

About the GONG version of "Driving": For those who don't want to pay a lot for it, it was released lately on a new Safety Copy. But as you know it's a bootleg (Brrrr) and the sound of it isn't good.. I got it lately as a gift from a friend who knows the importance for Sensitive to me. But I have to admit "Driving" on that bootleg sound completely harsch and to much highs.. A very bad recording!! That takes out al of the dark beauty of it... I have the original GONG also and there is a world of difference, I can assure you!!

Anyway, this Iventi release is a complete other story. Actually I was a little disappointed that Safety Copy had released there thing a month ago when I knew Iventi would release the holy grail just 1 month later.. Eve, if they are not the same versions.... But ok, it's like that now..

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

incredible! and fantastic version, i also love the original on gong but can't afford it.
the sleeves are great, much appreciated work, thanks to whoever made this possible!!

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

amazing release, props to the iventi team!

ordered

will order for sure, but one question remains...
why not include the original version of "Driving" from the Gong release?

nice sleeve design btw