Topic: Report bad sellers on internet.

Here's the place where you can post bad sellers on the internet. Ebay / Discogs / GEMM, and others.

Me and a few others where fucked by Native Force on Discogs last 2 months. It appears he is / was one of us.......

http://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feed … tive.force

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

people still buy stuffs on gemm lol ?

GEMM is a strange place for strange people smile

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

Ok, I've vented (almost) enough anger about native.force, so I'll just say this:

Ben,
if you're reading this, just do the right thing and return the money you stole from the 3 of us robots.
We're not gonna stop until:
a) you're caught by the authorities
b) you're never (ever) able to sell a record on the internet again
Sell some of your "mazinger" collection if you have to.
That's all.

www.beatstreetrecords.de
Website is down since that sucker ripped of many people due to some major ebay sale with mostly classics on it.
Used to be an ebay seller under the same name with like 700 positive feedback 98% or so. Seemed okay but turned out otherwise. I think other robots have been ripped as well during that auction.

Bias is speaking from experience o_o

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

www.beatstreetrecords.de
Website is down since that sucker ripped of many people due to some major ebay sale with mostly classics on it.
Used to be an ebay seller under the same name with like 700 positive feedback 98% or so. Seemed okay but turned out otherwise. I think other robots have been ripped as well during that auction.

Uh , then i relly had luck, because i guess exatly from him, i got my paid records on last friday.

depress the repress

beware of melody-mecca. he/she has very little feedback at all but i still decided to give a new ebay member the chance to prove himself and gain positive feedback.

now, the trouble started with him not having entered shipping/combined shipping information in the first place. 20 USD to have one 12" shipped from italy to anywhere in europe is already more than most other sellers from italy charge. i bought two 12" which resulted in 40USD shipping because of aforementioned improper auction setup.

i then contacted the seller asking to update the shipping. he didn't do that on ebay as would be the normal way. he just sent me a paypal link with NO indication whatsoever what this was for. at first i didn't realize that the payment request came from that seller. i replied asking what the payment was for and all he wrote back was: "read well"... while neither the email nor the payment details on paypal revealed what this was from. what he read i can only guess.

ok after some hick hack and similarily informative emails i figured it out somehow that melody-mecca was sending this paypal payment request. what didn't match was the price he was asking. for the two 12" he suddenly wanted to charge me over 26USD for shipping, an amount which i have never been charged before because i usually ignore that kind of auctions. it almost seems like he's trying to recover a few bucks that he got less because of his low feeback number. i told him to reduce the shipping charges to no avail. his reply was something in the sense of: "do you want the 12" or not? i already have offers that are higher than yours." whatever. what a stupid fuck.

once again i learned a lesson: don't trust sellers with low feedback. it's not worth the hassle you might encounter.

Uh funnily enough I bought a record off RobotDJX once on ebay and it never came
haha
but no beef I guess it got lost in the mail or something

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

JamesTRubotnik wrote:

beware of melody-mecca. he/she has very little feedback at all but i still decided to give a new ebay member the chance to prove himself and gain positive feedback.

now, the trouble started with him not having entered shipping/combined shipping information in the first place. 20 USD to have one 12" shipped from italy to anywhere in europe is already more than most other sellers from italy charge. i bought two 12" which resulted in 40USD shipping because of aforementioned improper auction setup.

i then contacted the seller asking to update the shipping. he didn't do that on ebay as would be the normal way. he just sent me a paypal link with NO indication whatsoever what this was for. at first i didn't realize that the payment request came from that seller. i replied asking what the payment was for and all he wrote back was: "read well"... while neither the email nor the payment details on paypal revealed what this was from. what he read i can only guess.

once again i learned a lesson: don't trust sellers with low feedback. it's not worth the hassle you might encounter.

same thing here. i told him to use the auction functionality for the money request so my ass is coverd by the buyer protection thing. but no dumbass tells me he already sent an invoice.

what a jerk. btw, did you read what he replied to one of his feedbacks? lightened up my day for about 10 seconds...

feedback he got from a buyer: "the item was not correct described.it was coffe stains on the innersleeve."

feedback he gave the buyer: "I DON'T DRINK COFFEY"

and i thought he's gotta be so pumped with coffein that it reflects in his angry, impatient emails....

well i think he can give my records to the guy that already offered him more money

probably the best way to deal with him

follow up on melody-mecca: i did receive my discs. he paid only 6 euro for the postage and even re-used he cardboard mailer. so the 26 USD for shipping is a real rip off! even 20 USD would be too much. oh well, it's gonna reflect in the feedback.

JamesTRubotnik wrote:

follow up on melody-mecca: i did receive my discs. he paid only 6 euro for the postage and even re-used he cardboard mailer. so the 26 USD for shipping is a real rip off! even 20 USD would be too much. oh well, it's gonna reflect in the feedback.

Thank god I didn't bid on any stuff that guy's selling.  Someone actually needs to leave the guy negative feedback - crap like this should be made obvious by a bad feedback score, but his is still at 100%...

What do I do when a "customer" (ebay + other stuff), who is a well known and respected robot here, does not pay and take the records for 3 or 4 months, and  he entirely stopped the (normal and friendly) correspondence? Open a new topic (by the way, this robot is alive cause he's posting here several times a week)?

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

ITALOMASTER wrote:

What do I do when a "customer" (ebay + other stuff), who is a well known and respected robot here, does not pay and take the records for 3 or 4 months, and  he entirely stopped the (normal and friendly) correspondence? Open a new topic (by the way, this robot is alive cause he's posting here several times a week)?

I would name the person / robot. this topic is the right place I think.
It cannot be that someone take the records, does not pay and stopps the correspondence. If he`s here I am sure he can say something about, or he wont post here anymore. but, it is your right to do this. You have no other choice.
3 - 4 months... pfff.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

agreed. and then he can also reply here if there is some kind of screwup..

after 2 weeks,i haven

victor robots wrote:

after 2 weeks,i haven

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

lol,after two weeks and after write that post,he replies...

victor robots wrote:

lol,after two weeks and after write that post,he replies...

cool, I feel happy with you.  wink

discogs sales 

ITALOMASTER wrote:

Noctambulo, it's a pity you force me to post this here, but PLEASE get back to me on our deal (which last for nearly 4 months in the meantime). In the last two weeks again I tried to contact you for numerous times, but no reply, again.
I can only stress again that I am heavily irritated that we robots treat each other that way!

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

roll    roll    roll  oohhhhhh N................  shame on you!
Thats NO GOOD behaiver for a Robot!!! 

BAD BAD Robot!    neutral

fiX it ore ....................................................................................................................................

yoU...............................................................................................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

noctambulo wrote:

people still buy stuffs on gemm lol ?

they still don't accept paypal

Vlam Aan

Pages 1 2 3 11 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Trade / Sell → Report bad sellers on internet.