Re: Edvenjah on Intergalacticfm IFM#1 (channel one)

First Happy new Year MenschMaschine !
wish you and yours all the best ..

sorry butwhy did you post this inside here Mensch ? that was intern and nothing for everyones eyes ...

as you know i excuse myself for that drunken posting and spelling bad words about IFMX, You, Jay, Bmx, Ratsnake etc ..

i thought you accept my excuses but yesterday i see the post in here ?

could you not erase the whole thread ,please and everyone is happy again ..that would be nice from you

you know that i am a nice guy before that shit i typing about you all in there...

so we all have stress and no need for more i mean ..

thank you

true ed

52 (edited by TROjAX 2010-01-02 14:12:32)

MenschMaschine wrote:
TROjAX wrote:

After all they took him the show out of his hands. So stop rubbing salt into the wounds.

"They" took nothing out of his hands.
His show was well listened to and very well apreciated by a lot of listeners.
If you check the first updated post of this thread you will find out it was Ed himself that decided to stop the show.
They never asked him to

Please stop assuming things.  No offence but what is your business in this matter if I may ask?

Ok, he quitted his show sorry my fault.
To your question , of course you can ask..

Well, i feel kinda related to ED, and i enjoyed his shows very much. And i don

http://www.myspace.com/electrojax

Looking for a place to stay, i like to dance and drift away...

since when is being drunk a valid reason for being a raging mental?

cuties don't exert

Hey Trojax ,

it is o.k. man they want me down i see !
before i was welcome inside there and now since i left there all of them ignores my private messages and than wondering why i be upset again ..

first mensch told it is o.k. with me and him and after that i post a lot messages without response in NoiZe hub chat.. and the fact was that i was upset about it again . thats was ma fault i see . the next thing was that r3r3 also did not response  to my private meassages inside the Hub anymore .. so i thought they are all against me cause i write this drunken sailor swear rap dedicated to the Intergalacticfm people thru IFMX chat ..

it was my fault to take a lot things personal what i read in the chat from IFM.. a lot of people told me that i should ignore this and do'nt take that personal what i read.. but i took it personal all the time. so now after 1, 5 months
i mean yesterday i saw this revolte on the bounty part III in here and i thought "man they are really upset about it again" .. so what should i do now ..i know what.. i have to accept it what happens inside here and go my way .. but they all forget that i also had some documents about the whole story... but i do nt want to hurt somebody anymore from here or there.. and i know that i was very drunken when i start to be dirty to IFMX thru the chat...

so this is my last "excuse me" to all which was involved in that "i am sorry that i write that bad bad words to IFMX and all the others ..sorry me I-F  i was an real idiot  and  do ?t listen to you before to stop this shit and for all the bad words i write to you. Jay and please also sorry me, MenschMaschine  please sorry me, ratsnake too. and please sorry me BMX and last not least moguh i feel sorry to you too ... hope you all can forgive me one day  ... 

cause we all like electro and music is the best we all have ...

peace

ed

Case closed, moving on.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...