Re: [Berlin] 02.01.2010 | Berghain | I-F, Sfire, D. Wang, Snuff Crew etc.

see you tonight (hopefully)!

damn, i am still suffering from nye. guess i wont make it. have fun ya all !

! fun fun fun

any survivors yet?

Europa has burned, and will burn again

105 (edited by disco train 2010-01-03 12:32:57)

Much too early for a review or being home at all ... even though I'm on my way to bed due to sickness. Otherwise, I would probably still be there. But the queen has also left the building.

I did hardly dance, exept for the Snuff Crew, as it was nice to meet and chat and the time for dancing is now being spend in bed, but the music was great.

Jeffrey must still be on and might be for some while.

And I'm a bit jealous, as the queen did fondle I-F's belly with great joy, but not mine. smile

@queen
The track by Voyage, I was takling about, for shure was "Souvenirs". I just did not get the name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGYORRNNi1s

argh, I'm wasted but happy. good night.

Wow! I-f is just a magnifique DJ. The real highlight for me was Space Invaders at 07:00 am and the italo hits after that.

All in all I think the music was a perfect fit for the place. Might have been the best party of 2010 already (!) big_smile

. freshly back home, sweating tanzmaschine, was great, even the berghain zoo after ... i feel happy, music was magnifique fantastique !

just back from berlin here! what a night... enjoyed it all the way! thanks to herr robot & sfire for the great music!

@ disco train
"And I'm a bit jealous, as the queen did fondle I-F's belly with great joy, but not mine. smile"
-> that's probably because herr robot's belly is much bigger than yours... and the bigger the better, you know? wink

@ Ant.La & MrWho
it was super nice to meet you guys again. glad you made it back to hamburg in one piece.

@ Echolot
man, you looked totally wasted when i left. hope you had a good trip back to bavaria.

@ sweating tanzmaschine
was a pleasure to talk to you... don't forget about the zombies, okay? and hey, please mail me your address!

disco train wrote:

I did hardly dance, exept for the Snuff Crew

the snuff crew will be playing at our next "toutes directions" in february. so people around cologne will have the chance to dance their asses off.

Queen Of Blood wrote:

and the bigger the better, you know? wink

oooch, echt jetzt...? da kann ich auch was zur verf

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ disco train
"And I'm a bit jealous, as the queen did fondle I-F's belly with great joy, but not mine. smile"
-> that's probably because herr robot's belly is much bigger than yours... and the bigger the better, you know? wink

...I`m your man big_smile

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Echolot
man, you looked totally wasted when i left.

was thinking the same as I saw him coming home in the morning. hehe. they just had 3 hours to sleep before they left to bavaria... what a torture after such a long party.

btw, Echolot told me they had to wait about 2 hours outside in the monster row before they joined the party. If I was with them I would have left after 45 min of waiting anyways. So it was maybe not so bad I stayed at home... wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

@ El Replicante & captain duran
oh, ja... i remember you bellies are not that bad either. but the coolest one is elec pt.1's... that's what i call a real prachtst

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

greetings from the snuff crew to all robettes and robots:

Snuff Crew @ Berghain

thanks

catweasel wrote:

greetings from the snuff crew to all robettes and robots:

Snuff Crew @ Berghain

Nice one !
Thx for sharing.

depress the repress

Yes, it was mega-super! What a start for the year!
Still quite damaged & happy.
the location was fine but i think i had prefered panorama-bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if you wanna treat me right, you've got to dance all through the night...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ El Replicante & captain duran
oh, ja... i remember you bellies are not that bad either. but the coolest one is elec pt.1's... that's what i call a real prachtst

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

damn, being rational kept me from all the fun.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

was nice to meet Queen of Blood and some other robots at the party.
I really enjoyed the 4 hours I-f set. shame that sfire started so late...I missed most of it but what I heard was great. I hope somebody recorded the sets.

...and I'm still traumatized because of the waiting queue.

@ elec pt.1
"

oeff what a night. but it was fun! except for waiting in the row sad but at least it wasn't cold with all that people around you, only the feet. we wondered all the time if they'd let us in, seeing so many people getting sent away for no obvious reason, but was no problem after all. i thought the location was really cool and fitting to the music.. also the leather boys here and there.. hihi. also great music all the way (as expected), thanks to i-f and jeffrey for that, unfortunately i didn't hear daniels set so no clue about that.

queen & captain: yeah really wasted... we already drank a bottle of wodka at home and then more and more at the club.. it had it's effects after some time... we both also felt really drugged at some point though we didn't take anything.. maybe we confused our drinks with someone elses with who knows what in it, really weird
getting up was really hard after arriving at home around 11, and sleeping only about two hours or something.. the  trip home was ok, the driver was a friendly chap, but of course we also slept a bit in the car. we arrived at home at 23.30 i think, a bit longer than expected, due to traffic jam in berlin a lot of snow/slippery road..
i'm still really tired from the last days.. julia just left for work two hours ago, horror
thanks god i have free till wednesday

queen, also say mick some greetings, unforunately i only talked some sentences with because jeffrey kept me jumping around on the dancefloor

and captain, thanks again for everything! also the cheese cake and lebkuchen smile

zora wrote:

damn, being rational kept me from all the fun.

how did that look like, you being rational?

Basa Basa - Afrikan Soul Power is still going on a loop inside my head. OK, also listened to it after the party again but still..

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Parties → [Berlin] 02.01.2010 | Berghain | I-F, Sfire, D. Wang, Snuff Crew etc.