Re: Life sucks when ...

SUY wrote:

Hopefully its better soon, but for now its only getting worse

I wouldn't wait too long with seeing someone. I have a descent ear infection about once every year (narrow tubing). I forget to dry my ears properly once, or go swimming, and bam, infection.

thing is; I've got a tiny hole in my left eardrum because of walking round with an ear infection for too long, so I'm missing some high tones in my left ear now and I hear maybe 70% of what I used to hear through my left channel, not recommendable...

anyway, get well soon mate!

1,127 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-12-22 15:01:01)

Basic Aly wrote:

Getting caught my yer manager looking at her knockers.

Fuck!

shouldn't those be safely put away anyway in a working environment, for concentrations' sake?...

sometimes it's a thing just impossible to be avoided wink

Zubeldia wrote:
Basic Aly wrote:

Getting caught my yer manager looking at her knockers.

Fuck!

shouldn't those be safely put away anyway in a working environment, for concentrations' sake?...

sometimes it's a thing just impossible to be avoided wink

God knows how long the offending eye rape lasted, maybe a few seconds..maybe a few minutes...?

One things for sure, she'll think twice about coming in in that low cut top again.
tart

1,129 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-12-22 15:22:00)

Basic Aly wrote:

One things for sure, she'll think twice about coming in in that low cut top

with these temperatures? hat off to those poor nipples...

Zubeldia wrote:
SUY wrote:

Hopefully its better soon, but for now its only getting worse

I wouldn't wait too long with seeing someone. I have a descent ear infection about once every year (narrow tubing). I forget to dry my ears properly once, or go swimming, and bam, infection.

thing is; I've got a tiny hole in my left eardrum because of walking round with an ear infection for too long, so I'm missing some high tones in my left ear now and I hear maybe 70% of what I used to hear through my left channel, not recommendable...

anyway, get well soon mate!

Thanks Zubeldia smile

Yeah I'm starting to worry here. Dutch doctors are very easy in saying "if it isnt better in a week.."
And ive tried to put some pressure on the assistant but she probably thinks i'm a nr1 asshole now.
plugged ears and small infections are commen to Me too. Mostly cause of swimming. also I had to fly
9 hours with the infection so dammage could be done

1,131 (edited by tek! 2009-12-22 17:16:26)

maybe you need a pill-happy belgian doctor who'll pump you full with antibiotics!

Back from work 15 minutes ago

Mademoiselle wrote:

but I'm already in pyjama.

Is that a problem? smile

"Are you loving?"

Mademoiselle wrote:

Back from work 15 minutes ago

@basic aly it's neither your fault or hers ... Blame Victorian narrowness

tek! wrote:

maybe you need a pill-happy belgian doctor who'll pump you full with antibiotics!

Thats why I love Belgium, theres a pill for everything smile

1,137 (edited by DumbBot 2009-12-23 10:48:22)

my gran died during the nite.....not that i care that much, i had seen her for over 10years. But now i gotta deal with a funeral with my dads family, who i don't like(truth be told, he don't like them either) families eeh?

Let's get Dumb

sorry to hear that dude.

1,139 (edited by Scarface 2009-12-23 15:50:06)

@dumbot
You sound the same as me when my father's father (I saw him more than you did your gran though) died with meeting the whole family (my father only sees a few of them) etc. Have a good look at them at the funeral cause you might never see them again. wink

"Are you loving?"

@ dumbbot  i'm sorry kiddo. families and funerals is a heavy combination. magic maryhill waves winging its way to you

was riding my bicycles earlier this morning on the sidewalk by the seashore
suddenly out of nowhere another rider take a turn and cross my path i pulled the break, slide and crash into him.
i fall on my shoulder and for short time couldn't breath because of the pain.
when i relaxed and stood up and was sure i'm ok, the guy showed me that his bikes are completely bent.
now he wants me to pay half of the wheel.
his bike are those expansive hi-tec kind.
what a nasty way to open the day.

Tell him to go and **** himself.. if he suddenly crossed your path, he was obviously willing to take the risk of crashing his hi-tec bicyclette.

Just let it go by and don't let it ruin your day.

Heil CBS

herr flick his right, you should put your pump where the sun doesn't shine.
personally i am a very safe cyclist, but i used to run red lights jump up onto the pavement etc

that all stopped 2 years ago when i rear ended the major of london, boris johnson, at a pedestrian crossing. man he gave me a bollocking.

keep hackney crap

^^ hahaha

first i thought it's fare to pay half of the cost of the fix
i checked it out and it's less expansive then i thought
but the guy is an asshole and acted really bad, threat me with prosecution.

mean while my shoulder annoying me.

i should back to mules it's safer then bikes or really slow down my driving :'

btw: while riding i was listening to Placid mix -Deeply Satisfying

..the package of nice records you were waiting for was delivered yesterday when you werent home and the postman handed it out to the shop next door instead, which, of course, is closed today. damn, i even believe i could see the package through the window. so near yet so far. now i gotta wait till monday to pick them up. grrr

.."this world`s a bubble"..

just great, you are a lucky one zora

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

1,148 (edited by zora 2009-12-25 12:08:18)

haha, yeah, extra lucky hmm
wink

.."this world`s a bubble"..

When salmonella food poisoning ruins your new year's eve! I'm never eating eggs again.

When you go to a club on new year's eve and the asshole of a doorman doesn't let you in for no fuckin reason but your brother gets in.

Pages Previous 1 44 45 46 47 48 84 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Life sucks when ...