Topic: Moravagine (aka Martial Canterel) 1st CD-R

today I found my old CDr from Moravagine, the pre-project of the later well known Martial Canterel (Genetic, Weird, Xanten).
I am sure this is their very first music ever released on a CDr by themselves. Long before some labels released stuff...

Does anybody know about a tracklist? I have the little (wonderful) selfmade package, but no info, nothing. And I would like to add to discogs, but without tracklist I have to add "Untitled" to 16 tracks.
It is years ago since I`ve been in contact with Sean, but I am sure some of you will know more...

Thanks in advance.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: Moravagine (aka Martial Canterel) 1st CD-R

isnt it the same CD Jens has?
you could come over to Rotterdam next month and ask him in person big_smile

no idea which CDr "Jens" has. I know a german guy called Jens here from the forum wink Don`t need to go to Rotterdam then...hehe. You mean the party that was announced on facebook, right?

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

uuu is it me, just mailed you an hour ago, Captain!

Europa has burned, and will burn again

just answered. smile

discogs sales 

just added the CDr on discogs, but without any tracklist. look here

I am willing to edit the entry if someone can help.

discogs sales