1 (edited by baz 2010-02-28 11:45:55)

Topic: [13 March] Westcoast sound party, Pip, The Hague (IF-Legowelt-TLR-Orgu

-I-F (viewlexx)

I-F, short for Interr-Ference, also known as Ferenc, Beverly Hills 808303. Affiliations: Murder Capital, the Hotmix cartel, Parallax Corporation, The, the Viewlexx empire, Interdimensional Transmissions, Top Secret/Test Series; ties to Disko B, other covert recording outfits. Pushes product throughout the globe, specializes in stuttering 808s and throbbing basslines, and inspirational to the careers of countless electro acts on the come up. Headquartered in The Hague, Holland, known to have alliances with electro brokers in Rotterdam (southwestern Holland connection), known associate of Unit Moebius, the Bunker Records posse, and other black budget artistic projects.

-Legowelt (Live) (strange life/Bunker/Creme)

Legowelt began producing music in the early 90ies when the adolescent schoolboy came in sporadic contact with the sounds of Detroit's Underground Resistance, Model 500, Blake Baxter and Chicago heroes such as Farley Jackmaster Funk, Armando Gallop and mr.Fingers. Later on this palette of influences grew with early Mu-Ziq, Aphex Twin, Drexciya, various stuff from The Irdial Discs label and virtually every type of freaked deep music he could get his hands on.

- TLR (Creme Organization)

The founder of Crème Organization, one of the most respected underground labels in the world. also one of the best dj's out there. nuff said.

- Orgue Electronique (Live) (Bunker/Creme organization)

Orgue Electronique (Brian Chinetti) is the master of the staccato minimal electro-nic sound with unexpected melodies and haunting tensions in between beats. Orgue Electronique is not only known for the releases he did on Bunker (the most searched cult-hit "The Eye That Never Sleeps"), Stilleben (Arcadia full length album) and various compilations, but also for his collaborations with Legowelt on Bunker Records. Together they did several remixes, and later their collaboration became better known as Macho Cat Garage, who did releases on Viewlexx and Downlow and appeared on the DJ Hell mix CD on React. Besides all this, Orgue Electronique has quite a reputation as a live act, traveling all over the world: from the Hague to Detroit, from Tokyo to New York, sharing the stage with many well known artists.

- Baz Reznik (DYFR)
In the end of the eighties, begin nineties, Baz Reznik developed a different taste in music than most people his age. Because his brother played records in clubs in the north of the Netherlands, Baz got to know the wonderful and diverse world of the TB303 acid machine.
n 2008 Baz started to make his own music. One of his first tracks was quickly picked up by the people behind the Noize internet download compilation. This encouraged him to continue. Now in 2009 his first EP is launched on his own DYFR label.

The damage is 5 Euro's.

you can reach pip easy from The Hague Centraal and The Hague holland spoor.
google maps:
http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=q&hl=n … 31&ssp

Re: [13 March] Westcoast sound party, Pip, The Hague (IF-Legowelt-TLR-Orgu

move it one day behind pleeease sad

so, i was planning on coming over for this one, but.. is nobotty joining? everybotty going to rdam?
hmm

.."this world`s a bubble"..

It's not the smartest date... to bad

hope i can make it (and get some other 'southern' robots to come as well..) hope it doesn't end too early though. (5-6?)

i'm going

No early endings: at least till 5 is what I heard

that's the issue I'm having each time with parties up north, to get there before 2 in the morning, since I always have to work till 22.00 on saturdays.. will see what I can fix..

so it looks like the party is at that big-ass Bink building (or near it?). at least I will be able to find it this time..  tongue

To bad it's the same date as the Worm thing.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

mono-poly wrote:

To bad it's the same date as the Worm thing.

+1

yeah, months without a good party and then two at the same date.  roll

I think about checking "das ding" from 23:00 in worm and then cruising over from schiedam...let's see if it'll work!

Why in the name of true dark Italo are those parties on the same date?

Mr. Maximal wrote:

Why in the name of true dark Italo are those parties on the same date?

Not my idea, that's for sure

that's too bad

there's hardly anything going on these days and now I have to choose

well, Worm is less than a kilometre from my house

easy choise...

yes very unfortunate but hopefully enough people around to fill two parties!  smile

Me and three other Belgian bots will be present smile There's no presale right?

i think choosing is very easy, how many chances do you get to see das ding and twilight ritual?

how many performances from i-f, legowelt etc are there in a year?

flapuit dat ik ben big_smile

Vlam Aan

J4DR4N wrote:

Me and three other Belgian bots will be present smile There's no presale right?

No, not that I know of. But if you're early (and not at 3.00 or something) it won't be a problem

going! see you there

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

20 (edited by raoul 2010-03-12 09:41:32)

Nukubot wrote:

that's too bad

there's hardly anything going on these days and now I have to choose

well, Worm is less than a kilometre from my house

easy choise...

the westcoast (i'm starting to hate that name) thing is abaut 1 km from my house, but i'm still in doubt. the worm thing is also tempting...

marco wrote:

i think choosing is very easy, how many chances do you get to see das ding and twilight ritual?

how many performances from i-f, legowelt etc are there in a year?

flapuit dat ik ben big_smile

true

i'm northside westcoast.....lol

Have fun David. Tonight we'll dance :

Is there a timetable?

Sogar die gr

Have fun tonight people......I can't make it unfortunatly because I have to work sad

after nullzeit it was time for us to move back to the hague, like quite some others i saw at both places.
luckily the car breaking down 1km from the party didn't stop us, some robot oil got it on it's way to catch the last our or so of IFX set. and he was rocking it like i haven't seen in a while.

too bad the dates of the two parties collided. there wasn't really enough time to really get into it from one to the other.