Topic: Music From Mathematics Vol.4 (mathematics 037)

4 track EP from Chicago's Mathematics label run by Hieroglyphic Being (aka Jamal Moss) featuring artists from around the world: Le Matin, Kelton Prima, Takeshi Kouzuki, and Stabil Elite. A mix of industrial, r&b dance, acid house and Italo disco !

A1       Stabil Elite   -       Hogans Run          
A2     Kelton Prima  -      No Lies        
B1     I.B.M. presents Le Matin  -      Je Ne Veux Pas Vivre Comme Ca        
B2     Takeshi Kouzuki  -      Control Addict

http://www.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=53547
or clone

(personaly my first track released ever ..) (le matin)

Re: Music From Mathematics Vol.4 (mathematics 037)

It's a really good EP. I like all tracks. My review will be online soon.

erruer wrote:

(personaly my first track released ever ..) (le matin)

you forget your breakcore youth...
héhé!

i prefer this one!!

really great depressive tune!

4 (edited by erruer 2010-03-05 15:13:11)

The fourth in a series of twelves highlighting the diverse and pioneering sounds of the amazing, off-kilter electronic music label, Mathematics. Opening with an Italo influenced acid jam by Stabil Elite; "Hogan’s Run" comes with smudged organic beats and some pretty cosmic synth workouts. Kelton Prima works a well known boogie sample into a glitchy, electro-boogie cut named "No Lies". Complete with synth bass, vocodor and gated drums, a must if you like your 80s boogie vibes. Label boss Jamal Moss appears under his I.B.M moniker with Frenchman, Le Matin for "Je ne veux pas vivre" which translates to "I don't want to be without you" (impressed?! Ah the powers of Google...). It's a really dark, brooding electronic soundscape kinda track with discoid washes, eerie manipulated vocals and sparse percussion. Incredibly alien, quite uncomfortable and very scary! I like! Japanese producer Takeshi Kouzuki rounds off the release with "Control Addict", a 4/4 pounder with heavy use of analogue synths and darting arpeggios. Another solid addition to the Mathematics institution.

from http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/produc … 67719.html

huhu google translator ..

erruer wrote:

The fourth in a series of twelves highlighting the diverse and pioneering sounds of the amazing, off-kilter electronic music label, Mathematics. Opening with an Italo influenced acid jam by Stabil Elite; "Hogan’s Run" comes with smudged organic beats and some pretty cosmic synth workouts. Kelton Prima works a well known boogie sample into a glitchy, electro-boogie cut named "No Lies". Complete with synth bass, vocodor and gated drums, a must if you like your 80s boogie vibes. Label boss Jamal Moss appears under his I.B.M moniker with Frenchman, Le Matin for "Je ne veux pas vivre" which translates to "I don't want to be without you" (impressed?! Ah the powers of Google...). It's a really dark, brooding electronic soundscape kinda track with discoid washes, eerie manipulated vocals and sparse percussion. Incredibly alien, quite uncomfortable and very scary! I like! Japanese producer Takeshi Kouzuki rounds off the release with "Control Addict", a 4/4 pounder with heavy use of analogue synths and darting arpeggios. Another solid addition to the Mathematics institution.

from http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/produc … 67719.html

huhu google translator ..

Qu'est que tu veux quand tu t'appelles erruer.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.