Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

the sun is trying its hardest to shine through, work today is going nicely, im not wearing shoes for a change but black trainers, hitting nandos for my lunch (a treat from my old flatmate), Im hitting the moodyman roller disco tonight (for which I bought a ticket ages ago), the weekend is almost here, we are all admiring the MASSIVE african flag flying from the top of buckingham palace (which we can see from our office window), im listening to a really nice deep house mix and just another week til payday, and another week til we get the train to Bloc.

a lot of things to be happy about right now.

Maiovvi wrote:
MACurious wrote:

but what girl would listen to Italo anyway?

I've met a few girls who said "Italo hmm? Everyone who likes that is weird"

Are there still (adult) people who reason that way? Come on.. that's just sad...

happy for the same reason mr meschi is btw, I really needed some UV rays :]

Zubeldia wrote:
Maiovvi wrote:
MACurious wrote:

Are there still (adult) people who reason that way? Come on.. that's just sad...

happy for the same reason mr meschi is btw, I really needed some UV rays :]

Strangely I just bumped into one of the aforementioned girls on the train and then took her to lunch.

So I'm pretty happy. She's really cute.

I is going to Berlin tomorrow, yay! Gonna stay until Wednesday, let me check parties and stuff... big_smile

3 more hours of work and my one day weekend starts again..  roll

Zubeldia wrote:
Maiovvi wrote:
MACurious wrote:

Admit it, Italo IS something that's weird for "generic" people. I experienced that myself.
It's always the same, if you differ from the norm, people think you are fuckin weird.

Congratulations to everyone who is in an evironment where you can met girls that don't stereotype or judge somthing that they don't even know.

That kind of attitude of judging or stereotyping things that are not popular or mainstream has nothing to do with gender, it springs from ignorance, fear and the desire to fit in with the majority.

If you want to meet people who are more open minded art scenes are a good place to hook up.

Radio 6 in NL has a "black" top 1000 or something this week. This means I'm listening to, among others, Fela Kuti and Curtis Mayfield in my workplace, without needing headphones. This pleases me.

Unexpected work bonus.
mm mm mmm!

Will make for a merry St Paddys day in Craggy Island and maybe a Euro weekend jaunt to raid the record bins

because youtube embedding works on the forum!

... because the sun woke me up with all the power and the flat is flood with warm light ... spinning some electro ... and my neighbours screamed: LOUDER !!!!! Yeah ... thats what I call a good Start  and yeah ... its FRIDAY! KEWL! big_smile

Madame Strobonoid wrote:

spinning some electro ... and my neighbours screamed: LOUDER !!!!! Yeah ...

love it when the neighbours do that, i count myself very lucky my 43 year old neighbour loves acid house  wink

Cos i got some interesting new things to do and thousandfingerman is on IFM.

Zubeldia wrote:
Madame Strobonoid wrote:

spinning some electro ... and my neighbours screamed: LOUDER !!!!! Yeah ...

love it when the neighbours do that, i count myself very lucky my 43 year old neighbour loves acid house  wink

So cool Zubeldia! I just can recommend everyone who is moving the flat should ask what kind of "freaky" people are living there in order to avoid total confusion ;-) Or just listen for some hours what kind of frequencies are in the air .... My old flat was surrounded by mostly boring and bourgeois "humans" without musical pulse.... but thats history ... even the neighbours are history now  ....  big_smile 

back to topic:

the post-woman jingled twice and gave me the decoder dvd .... big_smile

happy cos i woke up in my own bed this morning, no memory how i got home.

me lost me cookie at the disco

because I`m going to Leipzig tomorrow, I`m invited to spin some electro at a club`s anniversary party.  smile

btw, I was booked because I was playing there some time ago at another party, a guy came to me after I played several tracks from Rude`s "Sadistic Tendencies" 2LP (that was very fresh at the time) and some other older (darker) Bunker stuff. I really like the idea to play some of the records again. wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

cuz i got a new pair of glasses, japanese salaryman style

cause i played basketball for the first time in ages, i still got that magic  lol

Can you still jam it home?

@Mr Maximal   im a baller dude. but when i was a teenager i could jam  lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5wBI98N … re=related[/youtube]

and life is sweet again cause today i got a new job  cool

karamanga wrote:

Me too, but that was a lot less impressive than spuds' antics, since I am significantly taller. I sometimes dream of doing it still but I guess I'm too old and fatty now.

congratz karamanga, i got one too! (well, for a few weeks now but i didnt want to jinx it)

someone managed to finally crack the iLok protection on macs
(i hope it's not april's fool stupid joke)

Mr. Maximal wrote:
karamanga wrote:

Me too, but that was a lot less impressive than spuds' antics, since I am significantly taller. I sometimes dream of doing it still but I guess I'm too old and fatty now.

so you were the big man down at the post? i dream im playing in games and wake up 'in the zone'. most of the people i played with couldnt really bounce the ball or do a lay-up etc. but it was such a buzz to be playing again, even in a muck-about game. but yeh i aint as young as i used to be thats for sure and my old injuries (both thumbs and ankles) were playing up, but it didnt stop me grinning   big_smile