Topic: the last recordings - das drehmoment "no mercy for the neighborhood!"

hi there, we recorded the whole night of the closing - party at das drehmoment shop 29/04/08

mixes by spacelex (SL), Chili Perez, Kairophob, ThP (Mauerstadtmusik), Herr Brandt (Sonnenbrandt), Keen K, Hardleft, Tg...

music styles: electro, disco, space, minimal synth, punk, wave, acid, techno - enjoy 7 - 8 hours of finest music

A
B
C
D
E
F

it is not uploaded on our webpage yet, because we`re actually working on a new version - so please don`t wait too long, it`s only sendspace DL available
also be patient with us, if there is not everything perfect in the recordings, but you can imagine - alcohol, happy people, sad people, rockin`people, needle kicks...all live and direct big_smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: the last recordings - das drehmoment "no mercy for the neighborhood!"

what does it means? das drehmoment closes?

shop is closed since may sad   it was the last party in the location. and it was great....

das drehmoment label lives on.... smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

scheisse, the only shop worth going in berlin... sad

most complicated robot wrote:

scheisse, the only shop worth going in berlin... sad

i seconded that,
and i was just planning a visit in september... sad

thank you for the kind words guys.

check the sell out

discogs sales 

lets go to the beach captain duran.

the shop is closed, lets celebrate the summer.

muss mal gehen.

aber geile party. rocken konnten wir immer gut!
stichwort vodka schleckis... seufz... sch