Re: Random questions you are asking yourself...

Why stop being with someone then get jealous when another guy shows interest?

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

score100 wrote:

why is everybody staying at home masturbating instead of going out?

lol ^^maybe its its safe and you know the score  tongue  did you not go out last night..with so much happening???

San wrote:

Why stop being with someone then get jealous when another guy shows interest?

because people don't know what good for them till it's too late.

karamanga wrote:
score100 wrote:

why is everybody staying at home masturbating instead of going out?

lol ^^maybe its its safe and you know the score  tongue  did you not go out last night..with so much happening???

Nah I did go out, but was just wondering how it comes that again people tell me enthusiastically about going out on a certain evening (like "yeah yeah see ya tomorrow evening its gonna be so great!") and in the end not a single one of them arrives. lazy rotterdamer's guess smile

what are the lyrics of cyber people's void vision?

stronger is better

why cant the florist just deliver the damn flowers ive paid for? how hard can it be? they are located two streets away from my mums house  mad

@score100  ditch those friends. hope you had a good'in anyway. come to spellcasting  big_smile

why all those stupid people around me? i must be stupid aswell

Vlam Aan

whats the difference between reissue and repress?

.."this world`s a bubble"..

what is the point of bots on twitter? (i created an account but never actually ended up using it)

every so often i'm getting an email saying "FilomenaAdkins is now following you on Twitter!", and it's obvious that it isn't a real person - wtf?

I've just hit 1000 posts, and still I don't know anybody around here. Good? Bad? My own fault?  wink

whats wrong with facebook tonight?

587 (edited by zora 2010-04-30 00:06:09)

C. wrote:

I've just hit 1000 posts, and still I don't know anybody around here. Good? Bad? My own fault?  wink

probably your own fault, yes. but dunno if thats good or bad or just meaningless for you. personelly, ive always found it pretty nice to meet people from around here. but hey, you could change that almost always. why not just go to a robot night near by (for ex: rote sonne middle of may http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=6269 ) and say "hi!"!?

C. wrote:

Meet some Robos at the Rote Sonne! Im the tall pale one with the gay dance moves.

is it the greatest honor for a stats professor to give you 101% on a stats test?

is it the dutch or the belgians who hang toilet paper up to dry?

keep hackney crap

is it the english or the scotch who eat their deep-fried mars bars with ketchup?

Mr. Maximal wrote:

is it the english or the scotch who eat their deep-fried mars bars with ketchup?

Scotch

scotch is whisky. or pies. not people  wink

how can someone think it's ok to interrupt the roasting of a chicken in the oven for 15  mins, in order to put bagels under a grill?  for fuck's sake, it's got half an hour to go, hang on a bit! jesus...  roll

Tottieheid wrote:

scotch is whisky. or pies. not people  wink

how can someone think it's ok to interrupt the roasting of a chicken in the oven for 15  mins, in order to put bagels under a grill?  for fuck's sake, it's got half an hour to go, hang on a bit! jesus...  roll

Or eggs right?

595 (edited by byron 2010-05-04 09:30:34)

yeah man, its a hard boiled egg, encased in sausage and breadcrumbs.
goes great with mustard and a pint of real ale

edit, just remembered its a type of sticky tape too

keep hackney crap

That reminds me of the "Friet ei", an hard boiled egg encased in "meat" paste and breadcrumbs, deep-fried, goes great with mustard and any high-sugar high-calorie drink.

Mr. Maximal wrote:

Or eggs right?

yeah, I avoided going as far as mentioning scotch eggs - childhood trauma at the deli counter...  hmm maybe the first food I looked at when i was young and instantly just knew it was wrong. for me anyway... seeing animals hanging from hooks in the butcher had the opposite effect though  big_smile

Byron just reminded me, i had a teacher who would always bang on about scotch tape cos her husband worked for 3M, and she refused to just call it sellotape like everybody else in the UK, out of corporate allegiance. again, an early sign that all was not well in the adult world...

hey..i make a posh 'scotch egg' but with a smoked fish mousse/pate' instead sausage meat lol ..just to freak tottieheid out more lol

question:

Why the fuck does my back hurt soo much??....kidney infection or pulled muscle?

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

hey..i make a posh 'scotch egg' but with a smoked fish mousse/pate' instead sausage meat lol ..just to freak tottieheid out more lol

question:

Why the fuck does my back hurt soo much??....kidney infection or pulled muscle?

Post jacking injury ?

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

possibly...i did sleep on my mates floor 2 nights on the trott, that can't have helped neutral

Let's get Dumb