Topic: 20-03-2010 Mick Wills / JPG / Migumatix at elli Disco, Munich (D)

http://www.mickwills.com/ElliDiscoPosterMS.jpg

Re: 20-03-2010 Mick Wills / JPG / Migumatix at elli Disco, Munich (D)

really looking forward to it.. though i don't get why they let jan peter play support. it's not really... uhmm.. fitting i think.

why not timo or ron, they'd do a better job in this case IMO.

but i still will be there of course smile

yeah, looking forward to this too! smile
especially because meeting you guys is always fun (we should do ein weisswurst frühstück afterwards, or?).
and hey, please kick Mr. Satellite's ass! i want to watch him d-a-n-c-i-n-g! smile
don't know about jpg... never heard of him. what kind of music is he playing?

ok for the weisswurscht from my side! smile but prepare for that we won't be leaving the place i guess not before 10 or 11 in the morning.. espiacally when mick will rock the house.. what i expect.. maybe we should bring the weisswurscht to the club and eat there haha..

are you also comming for dinner to michi & timos place before or something..? dunno exactly if something like this is planned.. maybe i will go there and go with them to elli.

and of course the cosmic dancer will be there too. altough we have a bit of a marathon ahead.. thursday i play at pimpernel, friday baldelli is in town.. then work on saturday and mick at night big_smile guess i will look like back then at the laboratory at sunday..

about jpg - well he's basically a nice chap but his music.. i dunno.. not for me really. first of all he plays the same routines and tracks almost every time he spins.. and musically, imagine something like serato-action-electro-hit-house-clash-whatever-blended with some rmxs and loops from well known 80s stuff.. something like that.. not easy to describe actually..

5 (edited by most complicated robot 2010-03-16 15:17:55)

most complicated robot wrote:

better for mick then, if the other two sucks he's shine out even more smile wish I could have stayed for the weekend but my daughter is calling.

i think migumatix is a really good dj (and a good friend..) just to put that right. smile only talking about jpg here who plays the warmup. also nothing personal against jpg, he seems to be a nice guy, but his music selection just isn't my cup of tea at all.

I see, no offence though, I just followed the topic

ah don't worry all ok..

he is with gigolos? cool label!! looks like nice party smile

did the JPG guy played passengers he's speedy like gonzales?

@ Echolot
"are you also comming for dinner to michi & timos place before or something..? dunno exactly if something like this is planned.. maybe i will go there and go with them to elli."
-> still lots of things here to do (like always). so i guess we'll meet each other at elli disco and maybe will have ein grosses fressen tomorrow. see you tonight...

QoB: ok.. yes see you tonight! though im a bit sick sad

mcr: smile we'll see later hehe

Have fun guys!

@ Echolot
"ok.. yes see you tonight! though im a bit sick sad"
-> oh dear... hope you feel better soon!

@ fantomas
thanks! smile

so how it was?
Great Mick' set as usual I bet!  wink

Broken Pots Hunter

yes it was great! havn't been dancing so long in quite a time smile

and weisswurscht frühstück afterwards.. the perfect night

QeenOfBlood and Mick, was as always a pleasure meeting you! maybe i should have come to michi & timos place for eating.. but i was just so tired and too lazy to leave the house... anyways, hope you had a good trip back home!