Topic: The strange family thread

I just found out that an aboriginal family from my dad's hometown took our family name. We think it was because my grandad was a doctor and delivered their children and was obviously very supportive of their people. Maybe they will teach me stories of the dreaming...anyone else got any random family stories?

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Re: The strange family thread

my cousin has nipples where there should be finger nails

doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
!

Basic Aly wrote:

my cousin has nipples where there should be finger nails

doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
!

must be awful when it's freezing out..

couldn't resist a wee chuckle though.

mijn familie eet elke verjaardag koude schotel, getver.. elke verjaardag boehhhhh!!!

Vlam Aan

Every time some one says superfluous I think of nipples.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

San wrote:

I just found out that an aboriginal family from my dad's hometown took our family name. We think it was because my grandad was a doctor and delivered their children and was obviously very supportive of their people. Maybe they will teach me stories of the dreaming...anyone else got any random family stories?

My ex wife from a carribean island has a German name because when her ancesters were slaves their master was German..

My great grandad was a priest in Glasgow and he was arrested for murder. True story.

cuties don't exert

My grandfather's grandmother was born a slave. Her parents were from Africa but she was born in Brasil. She was freed when she was a child and lived all her life in a shack in the woods. According to my grandfather, she was a very powerfull witch. She had incredible powers. She could control the weather, see the future and talk to dead people. She could be mean, sometimes. She placed several curses on some members of the nearby community where she lived. One was quite bizarre. A pregnant lady was cursed by her. Her son was to be born like the devil. According to the stories, he actually did. His feet looked like the paws of an ox and he had some sort of bump on the head that resembled horns.
My grandfather inherited some of her powers.

miravelles - that's awesome. do you have any of your grandfather's powers?

cuties don't exert

my ancestors ate way too many peyote buns

cebteq

are you native american?

that would be so awesome.

i could say i know a native american.

cuties don't exert

they call me talking bull

say hi to crazy talk for me

cuties don't exert

we're all a litte worried about him  lol

i have old family of bratwurst makers, although they did some fudge packing in spare times