Topic: Favorite IFM Jingles

I thought it would be fun to make a thread about your most (and maybe also least) favorite IFM jingles cool

The #1 jingle we're always going crazy about at work is "Bel Ik Je Uit Bed Ofzo" with the "Intergalactic Intergalactic" siren part at the end (sooo cool!), #2 is the "Intergalactic Automatic Frequency Manipulation" vocoder jingle.
I also love the "Jukebox", "Recycled" and "We're on the fucking moon" and also the more 'philosophic' ones like "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" and "This is music I've been waiting all of my life to hear, and I didn't know it"

What got me a little bit annoyed was the Megamix Contest announcement... win... win... win... win... win... win... win... win... win... and it was even still running the day after the contest yikes big_smile

2 (edited by fantomas 2010-03-02 13:20:09)

Re: Favorite IFM Jingles

" what's this ???..is it a jukebox?......" big_smile
http://img.movieberry.com/static/photos/33775/poster.jpg

a storm is coming

Does anybody know from which movie (or whatever) the "Gettin' Down (Groovy)" jingle is from?

ZeHa wrote:

Does anybody know from which movie (or whatever) the "Gettin' Down (Groovy)" jingle is from?

Buck Rogers.

http://www.tvacres.com/images/robots_twiki_silla.jpg

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

Love the one with the gorilla story....."and then she grabbed me by the balls".

there's some new ones with bits from the original transformers animated series... quality!!

(p.s. woke up this morning singing "inter-galactic auto-matic free-quency manip-u-lation")

cuties don't exert

my two all-time faves were amiga text-to-speech "i love cybernetic broadcasting system, it is the best station in space" and also "the cybernetic broadcasting system" vocodered in some choral way (i think it was done by fotoplastikon but i'm not sure)

haven't heard them for quite a while tho..

lärm macht spass!

deutschmark wrote:

my two all-time faves were amiga text-to-speech "i love cybernetic broadcasting system, it is the best station in space" and also "the cybernetic broadcasting system" vocodered in some choral way (i think it was done by fotoplastikon but i'm not sure)

might be because the cbs is no longer...

#1: I Love you Coco
#2: It was Swahili
#3: The Humans are Dead

my fav:
heey hey hey whats happeniiiing ,  whats happeniiiing 
what you need?  'speed'   
'i can see clearer than the rest of you'

but, where are those samples from?

12 (edited by Mr. Maximal 2010-03-30 14:51:39)

Yes, I love you coco! I LOLd bigtime first time I heard it.

But the Super Polyp and Vunk's squeel jingle are also legendary.

raoul wrote:
deutschmark wrote:

might be because the cbs is no longer...

mmhhmm.. i thought ifm4 is cbs, ain't it?

lärm macht spass!

yeah the koko one with shatner is my current favourite too!

"a mountain gorilla, it's gigantic, and i got scared, so the only thing i could think of was to say to koko "i love you koko", cause i knew that if i say it i love you, that i'd sort of feel i love you, it's a simple actor's trick, "i love you koko" i advanced on her, "i love you koko, koko i love you", and i knew that my body was softening "i love you koko" and i got right in front of her, i said "koko" and i looked into her deep brown eyes, i said "i love you koko".
she put her hand out ... and grabbed my by the balls."

"bel ik je uit bed ofzo?" is fav

turbo polyp,swahilli and an old one, dunno the name but it was something like this
"we are robot, we are robot.. cbs cbs"  .. it's gone now

came from this record i believe : http://www.discogs.com/Plastics-Copy-Ro … ase/675057

Vlam Aan

ice wrote:

yeah the koko one with shatner is my current favourite too!

"a mountain gorilla, it's gigantic, and i got scared, so the only thing i could think of was to say to koko "i love you koko", cause i knew that if i say it i love you, that i'd sort of feel i love you, it's a simple actor's trick, "i love you koko" i advanced on her, "i love you koko, koko i love you", and i knew that my body was softening "i love you koko" and i got right in front of her, i said "koko" and i looked into her deep brown eyes, i said "i love you koko".
she put her hand out ... and grabbed my by the balls."

3iple yes!
at work with a bright smirk on the face.

does anyone know the source of that shatner quote? is it an anecdote or is he playing a character?

cuties don't exert

I think Casionova made it. You can try and ask him.

coolex thanks for the tip

cuties don't exert

I met Coco once, she grabbed me by the balls too

Coco...
"79" most funny ever (specially all the secret language that precedes the famous digits)

Is the "Super Polyp" jingle some insider stuff? I think it sounds funny but I also think I don't really get what it's about wink

+1 for 79 smile

bier en tieten bier en tieten haha

And yes, super polyp is a legendary Dutch real-life short doc. also posted on this forum by starbo i think

I like the one from the charles bronson vigilante  movie:  "Come down and bring us the money, honey. How much money you got, ... honey?"