Re: Work

I'm 80% work / 20% else, but the "else" contains wife+son, so it should be read as 100% work tongue
I have to see now, maybe I should reduce the real work to a 60% or so and not tell anything to my family, so I can
get some real 20% free big_smile

But then I realize that my studio is in my house... damn tongue

when I'm at work leisure or pleasure doesn't come into it. I'm a serious muthafucka. 100%

didn't have a job now for a month now which sucked quite hard - you can see it on my increasing post count here. Now I have maybe 20% work and 80% other stuff.
But yeah I'm studying which is always a bit on/off, but I'm pissed from studying as well and wanna promote parties again which is like 0% the one week and 100% the other.

Oh yeah about working at home - I hate nothing more than classical office spaces but I started loving them when I always had to work on my own which was absolutely unproductive. hmm

I actually enjoy my job now. which is nice

meschi wrote:

I actually enjoy my job now. which is nice

you are a lucky man...

Im still in honeymoon period where compared to my last job its amazing. Hopefully it will never die down.

Man I work like 90% of my time at the mo. Being in the starting phase of your own company sucks! yikes

^^ i feel you, i'm like that just now cause i have a 2nd job at the moment - should be over soon though, hopefully...

what does your company do?

working for the BBC making wildlife programmes is an ok job but I'll be honest, I preferred being in The Goodies. Especially when we hit #1 with 'Funky Gibbon'. Good times, wide flares.