Re: Cosmic Overdrive Live on CBS from this monday

rude66 wrote:

i was especially happy to find the second layer lp, i've been looking for it for a long time and usually its a very expensive record. i think 25 euro was a good price...

25 is a nice price... on of my alltime favourites: Borland at his best smile

TB or not TB

it is, though áll fall down' is another borland favorite of mine.

regarding the problematic shows: which ones are they? if you can give me numbers, i can upload them again probably..

sooo lovely! smile

great show. banging drum solo right now too

keep hackney crap

was killing my last bottle of beer... excellent show, herr 66!!!

Is there a playlist available for #65? Very great, I think I need some track info very badly  big_smile

(and will there be something special for show #66 wink )

shows were a bit hit and miss the last few weeks because of a hiccup in the bowels of the IFM master computer. after a break, we go full speed ahead tonight with CO 67..

Tonight 21.00CET IFM4 Cosmic Overdrive 74: Alex Chilton Special. Moving from IFM1 to IFM4, Rude 66 presents a series of summer specials on Cosmic Overdrive. Tonight the show celebrates the genius of Alex Chilton with solo work, Big Star tracks, and material produced by Chilton from bands like the Cramps, Tav Falco and the Gories.. as ever live from the 666 lounge in amsterdam..

cool always loved the "like flies on sherbert"  album

must dig that one up again

Vlam Aan

yeah, i'll play some things from that.. the lost decade album is great too. totally out there. i'm glad i saw him in his 'decond heyday'in the 80's several times. i was very sad when he died in march this year..

You don't post your tracklists anywhere, sure you don't?

played tracks are always mentioned at the end of the show..

Moving from IFM1 to IFM4, Rude 66 presents a series of summer specials on Cosmic Overdrive.Tonight we look at the experimental wave and punk scene of San Francisco in the late 70's and early 80's. in patrick cowley and the dead kennedys, the city had 2 highlights in disco and punk, but somewhere inbetween was a collection of truly original bands.
some were only local, some gained international recognition. an hour long tribute with bands like flipper, minimal man, factrix, chrome and many more..

164 (edited by kuczera 2010-08-02 10:03:54)

looking forward to that sound special, was planning to do one myself.. but you were first smile

Vlam Aan