Re: IFM Website online

Just wondering if there could be a bit more information in the descriptions for the live shows? i more or less know who's doing what now but new listeners would click through from the home page weeks listing and find nothing, a wee bit of a let down.

Sometimes the home page listings miss out shows, for ex i dont think ive seen Zero45 on there and Sunday Prime has a double listing. I only notice more because I love tuning into a live show, rather than dl.

Anyhow big big thanks to all for keeping IFM rolling, I don't know where i'd be without it  smile  smile  smile

Good suggestions, only that the relevant persons miss out on it as it's posted here not there. Then again wouldn't know where to post it best on the website, probly send ifx a message!

@ karamanga
the thing is, that the guys who are doing the shows have to announce them on their own and also have to do the descriptions on their own. so if they don't do that stuff then there is no info.

54 (edited by kuczera 2010-04-26 19:02:24)

i've used the add function on the ifm homepage, with description and all, nothing happened

i filled in the form again, hopefully it works

Vlam Aan

there's a trick, at least that's how i do:
when you first fill the form, you choose the category of event, but the choice is only "event". When you've completed the form and saved it,  edit it: you'll be able now to choose the station where your show is on with the category menu. Then it will appear on the upcoming section

@ kuczera
check your forum mails! smile

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ kuczera
check your forum mails! smile

been there done that, thanks queen

Vlam Aan

and it didn't work? that's strange!