51 (edited by Echolot 2010-05-04 23:36:01)

Re: IFM Demo contest 2010

just submitted something last minute.. it's probably gonna get shredded anyways but just for the fun of it smile

i don't know, did people get an notification or answer that they're in? just curious if i made it.. but should be alright, was before 23:59 on the ifm site.. ah we'll see

edit: ok im in smile

cool  cool

Frisbee is my passion

Marco Tulio Thrash wrote:

a solid cocaine cock in your ass.

So Demo Contest is more like show and tell with beer and wine.

hahaha!

Marco Tulio Thrash wrote:

A small IFM prize would be nice tho (a Smackos mug?) or even an endorsement like a badge to put on your website "IFM New Talent of the Year"  lol

yes a goofy creepy fun prize like a smackos mug or anything like maybe poster or cd-r of something who knows?

it sucks people had in mind that they were going to get some kind of deal and ended up without it but hey if the track is good or even if it isn't, it is getting heard by lots of listeners (and this year by several more than last. im sure IFM has grown lots since last year) and if someone with the ability to put it out is listening and likes the track enough i don't see why they wouldn't want to try and make it happen. i personally love just listenin to the new tracks havin fun commenting and listenin to the jury and of course the shred is great for laughs and let downs. clown donk was last years big genre. what will it be this year? smile

yeah i procrastinated and sent it like a half a hour before the deadline and i guess it ifm didnt recieve it in time or something because i didn't get a confirmation from ifm. Only one from sendspace saying i sent it. Im kinda disappointed hmm

GREETZ!

I am sure it will be ok, if you just send e-mail. He can see when you sent it and it's right on time so should be ok?

SLEEK wrote:

yeah i procrastinated and sent it like a half a hour before the deadline and i guess it ifm didnt recieve it in time or something because i didn't get a confirmation from ifm. Only one from sendspace saying i sent it. Im kinda disappointed hmm

It better be in time cos I want to go SHREDDDDD in the chat, you deserve that.

Hi!
it´s my first post here...
been listening to cbs/ifm for a long time.

i finished uploading my song for the demo contest yesterday at 23:55 and recieved the confirmation email from sendspace more than an hour late  yikes
does the mail for the recipient include the actual date and time of the upload?
would be sad if missed the deadline due to a delay in sendspaces processing.

Im afraid your late and there is no excuse according to IFM bosses.

submitted data in time, lookin forward to get shredded. see u tonight 2000

rasmus wrote:

Hi!
it´s my first post here...
been listening to cbs/ifm for a long time.

i finished uploading my song for the demo contest yesterday at 23:55 and recieved the confirmation email from sendspace more than an hour late  :o
does the mail for the recipient include the actual date and time of the upload?
would be sad if missed the deadline due to a delay in sendspaces processing.

Yeah it took forever for sendspace to process. I guess it wasnt taken into account for many.

GREETZ!

Mr. Maximal wrote:
SLEEK wrote:

It better be in time cos I want to go SHREDDDDD in the chat, you deserve that.

HAHAHAHAHA

GREETZ!

i actually wanted to submit a song earlier, but i couldn´t decide which one...
so i wrote a new one yesterday evening till 23:30, bounced it and it was up by 23:55. i could open the downloadpage, but the confirmation mail took another hour  sad

anyways...
HAPPY SHREDDING!!!  cool

That first track from Moscow was really great !!

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

64 (edited by teknob 2010-05-05 19:20:20)

shredder has been quiet so far... spoke to soon

Next time there should be like a chat where we can discuss tracks smile or something like that. i'll guess everybody has an opinion about songs. could be funny.

someone called MG used to be in Quazar, also from Amsterdam, no?

actinet6 wrote:

Next time there should be like a chat where we can discuss tracks smile or something like that. i'll guess everybody has an opinion about songs. could be funny.

there is one: http://intergalacticfm.com/chat

teknob wrote:

someone called MG used to be in Quazar, also from Amsterdam, no?

No think this was G for Gstring, also on this forum sometimes.

what a cool one, best one so far i think,
baz reznik's snake charmer style..!

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

So far I liked track nr 2

Kenzaburo wrote:

So far I liked track nr 2

+1

congratz teknob, a really nice track!

"A Real Music Hater"

nice vocals right now!

74 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2010-05-05 21:10:01)

stimmungskanone187 wrote:

nice vocals right now!

yeah, nice song, it got a bit "scheef" after a while but it's charming.

the track that is playing right now is cool too (acid trax), it reminds me of E.R.P. which is a good thing.

"A Real Music Hater"

that acid trax hangover acid was really cool!