Re: IFM on the brink of starvation

looks like this thread is relevant again.  transferring some money to my paypal

mushaden wrote:

looks like this thread is relevant again.  transferring some money to my paypal

why is it relevant again?

cuties don't exert

I was listening to dreammachine and noticed that my winamp wasn't showing the song names... it just said  "Intergalactic FM is on the brink of starvation etc etc."  It's still there actually, but it appears only to be with the Dreammachine stream

mushaden wrote:

I was listening to dreammachine and noticed that my winamp wasn't showing the song names... it just said  "Intergalactic FM is on the brink of starvation etc etc."  It's still there actually, but it appears only to be with the Dreammachine stream

i noticed that too... hmm

I get paid in bacons

Aww man now there's a donation meter.... 2000 euri a month!!!! jeez!  I'm hoping this will jump up when the subscribers payments go in automatically... but I'm preparing some fundssss

does this not include the subscriber payments then?

cuties don't exert

It includes all payments....current amount on IFM account is 70euro so 2003 euro's to go to keep it flying.
When donations are beeing made it might take 24hrs to show on the meter, doesnt matter if they are manual donations or subscriptions

oh shit!!

But please tell me it doesn't cost 2000 euro a month to run the station!!!!!  yikes

does this mean we are only with 5 or 7 people who donate each month? Damned, that's next to nothing  sad With so many people listening to the streams we could easily reach 2000, it only costs one record less a month.

"A Real Music Hater"

ray

from what i gather, it's a running total, starting from when the meter began. subscriptions don't go out on the same day, they go out whenever you subscribed - mine goes out next week sometime iirc.

whenever money gets used, it will go down again.

mushaden

who are we to question the total? just throw some cash in the hat  smile

cuties don't exert

138 (edited by mushaden 2010-07-10 04:45:42)

nvm nvm

Took a 100euro a year subcription just now.....to keep IFM floating on a little more I hope.

"Are you loving?"

great work

cuties don't exert

http://www.knightscapital.com/knightscapital_case_studies_-_coolex_files/Coolex.png