Re: [acid] Never

haha more flygaric

GREETZ!

workin' good ratsnake

Yes sir I like it.

thanks guys. It lacks 707 rims and some tom solos though..that stuff adds really nice color

true, but the basis is great

the voice is japanese spoken by Gunbei Yagy? from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_Wolf_ … t_in_Peril and he says something like "no matter what you must never give up"

nice one, the mix maybe needs little attention but thats not that important with gritty acids smile

this stuff gets me dancing!

TB or not TB

Nice one indeed.  This had me bobbing my head almost the entire time.

Freek what do you suggest?

haha

707 is the best rim imo

i think some rz-1 hats would be nice

GREETZ!

i dont like the synthesizer stringpads in this tbh..like out of some trance tune

yeah you dont need any for this.

im suggesting rz-1 hats

and maybe a couple beat breaks

dosnt remind me of trance at all

also i think some more low pitched jibber jabber with some cool effects would complete it

GREETZ!

17 (edited by ratsnake 2008-08-06 10:23:24)

maybe i just *make acid toms/rims and breaks track so dj can do the rest of the work with both tracks

very nice

ratsnake wrote:

Freek what do you suggest?

at first I tought maybe some more hi on the tb303 to get it a bit more up front but after listening a few times the mix sounds pretty ok in general... I guess its better mixed than 99% of the stuff I come up with wink

maybe you can chop it a litlle to a more suitable lenght..

TB or not TB

20 (edited by Sander 2008-08-06 22:05:21)

Cool 303 lines and string but you used a low tom as bassdrum or what? I have to activate loudness to hear it. And a nicer open hihat pattern would be much better. I allways find it a disturbing to have it this way programmed. It can make a good track sound really bad. It's really irritating me now. Really a pity because the rest is very good!

easily fixed. I used pitched up 808 drums, i like the bass it creates but it doesnt have much impact. Hihat is also not punchy enough..too linear sounding indeed and not much interaction with the closed hihat. Also dont like the 2nd sound of hihat..was some dodgy Fairlight CMI hihat. Ill try something else next time

Reeeeeemiiiiiiiiiiix!

GREETZ!