Topic: whats the weather like where you are?

jesus man, its loud as fuck thunder and lighting here in the southeast! I love it when its like this

Re: whats the weather like where you are?

full of stars...right now

it was perfect flying weather today wink

☂ bezoek okiland !

sticky summer weather.. must be terrible to live in the tropics, with high moist level. But beer helps cooling down smile

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

GM wrote:

sticky summer weather.. must be terrible to live in the tropics, with high moist level. But beer helps cooling down smile

Ha you kind of get used to it. Here I am about to finish at work in my chilly air conditioned. And I'm looking forward to stepping outside and feeling the warmth!

6 (edited by Tottieheid 2008-08-06 23:09:29)

pissing it down with rain in Glasgow, heavy business. thankfully the deep orange streetlamp lights on my street are blown, so i'm left with the sound of it bouncing off the roof, minus the dirty glow.

dreadful. you wouldn't think it's august.

humid, pissing it down, imagining I'm in a conrad novel and not Byker!

r2dj wrote:
GM wrote:

Ha you kind of get used to it. Here I am about to finish at work in my chilly air conditioned. And I'm looking forward to stepping outside and feeling the warmth!

the thing is in Rotterdam,.. it's just one to three days of sticky weather. then the temp. is down again. Start over.

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

I jinxed it anyway

i walked out into torrential rain and got soaked to the skin

very loud here ,30

its Raining  real Hard!!!!!! bring me the Sun back!

neutral

yoU...............................................................................................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

San Francisco - eternally foggy and cold.

This is Drexciyan Cruise Control Bubble 1 to Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X. Please decrease your speed to 1 point 788 point 4 kilobahn. Thank you. Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X please use extra caution as you pass the aqua contruction site on the side of a aquabahn. I repeat: Proceed with Caution.

its rather inclement and slightly clamy

pishin it doon!

You're Fucking Out, I'm Fucking In

Sunny and not too hot in the windy city!

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

30+ celsius in Prague!
nice nice nice...
kinda hangover tho... but what can a robot do when 0.5liters beer cost you about 80euro cents?

I like to see people outside getting wet.

Sander wrote:

I like to see people outside getting wet.

A friggin' storm just broke out outta nowhere here, just barely managed to get inside before

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

im temporary workin in north holland
yesterday there was a real hard core quick storm, this type of storm that you might think this could be you final END, it was very dynamic, for a few minutes the rain was so intensive that you cant see anything behind the window, even my boss that is a local dont saw this kind of huge wall of rain

vintage future

22 (edited by Der Haack 2008-08-09 10:18:48)

since I got back from the south of France a week ago the weather here  was (/is) Shit ... hell of a way to spend your last week of vacation ....

f*ck the weather in Belgium !

edit : I bet it will be 30

"Heaven's in the backseat of my Cadillac"

I'm plugged into the Weather Underground tracking Hurricane Gustav.

It seems to be swinging round and heading directly for us.

Here hoping we avoid a direct hit.

thats totally not cool man. Have you got shelters and such you can run incase of a bad turn of events?

Cos I work for the government there should be a space for me in the main hurricane proof office.

But I am just a bit worried about my little car and vespa.

But it is only forecast as a category two so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad.