Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

Yep thats it, real good track that is. Didnt know it, bought it blind.

It is a good track! Goe gedaan jochie. wink Now find the 12"...which is a bit harder. wink

"Are you loving?"

cause a good friend of mine finally took the strength to admit hes gay and that his boyfriend of about 2 years is his boyfriend.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

1,104 (edited by Tottieheid 2010-06-20 13:06:56)

I got a first-class in my university degree  smile now i just have to ease off on the drinking, get some sun on my face and hope that one day the quality of my social interaction will recover from 10 months of incessant beatings... happy!nonetheless

@Zora: that's great when you can see a friend become more free after a struggle, hats off to him.

Congratulations Tottieheid! Very impressive. What were you studying, Russian no? Now you can enjoy an epic summer!! smile

Tottieheid wrote:

I got a first-class in my university degree  smile now i just have to ease off on the drinking

1st class on the booze? chapeaux

keep hackney crap

Congratulations Comrade Tottiehied Top work.

I had a brilliant weekend lots of freinds too much beer and I bought myself a Synth and a drum machine at last. Hurry up Mr Postman.  big_smile

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

yeah, well in Alex. throughly deserved mate.
whats the drum machine andy?

Im happy because Im getting some free bits of hardware off computerdisco this week along with a borrow of Ali's 606 and Oberhiem DX... oh boy!

TR 505 for 40 quid

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

ah nice one man. cool shit.

cheers robots  cool good to hear that you've got your mits on some hardware Andy, and Paul that shit sounds like its worth a week of staying in to play with  big_smile

@SSM v3: thanks! yeah, russian and french... this summer will be gargantuan for sure!

I got a high distinction for a show I just worked on with a difficult director, but apparently she loved me. The writer who is well know also saw the show and said he loved the sound. I must be doing something right woooo!

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

I'm happy because it's my birthday today! Hi everyone... im new here. Nice to meet all of you. online pokies

happy birthdays and welcome!   cool smile

Because i sold my house 100% sure now and will be moving the coming weeks.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

congrats mono! happy times at the new place

mono-poly wrote:

Because i sold my house 100% sure now and will be moving the coming weeks.

hah, cool mono, i'll come borrow some sugar sometimes

Sure i'll let you know wink

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

level 2!
smile

I just moved to my new house and it's been a great first week and weekend in the sunshine (even if I had to do my tax filings).

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

officially just paid to register to run in the glasgow 10k - got just over 9 weeks to get in shape, so this will give me an incentive for no smoking and much less heavy drinking till between now and then!

i've got the very conservative goal of trying to break an hour lol

jacderida wrote:

officially just paid to register to run in the glasgow 10k - got just over 9 weeks to get in shape, so this will give me an incentive for no smoking and much less heavy drinking till between now and then!

i've got the very conservative goal of trying to break an hour lol

shit hot man, is it for a charity? or just a run?

My running is going quite well. only started a few weeks ago and starting to get really into it. Ive got a good thing on my phone which shows me how fast Ive gone, how far etc. Been out for 7 runs and done 41.71km so far

Im only doing 30 minute runs just now, with walking intervals, trying to get my pace up. If I doubled my 30 minute runs, Im probably doing 9km per hour, but finding it hard to do more than 30 mins just now.

you had the option to specify a charity, but i don't have or know any really, tbh...

that's cool - aye it takes a wee while to get your fitness up and also to get strength in your legs, but 30 mins is good for not long starting! you'll just continue to get better and it actually becomes pretty addictive. i can manage about 40 at the moment. at the beginning of 2009 i was able to run for over an hour, but then gave it up and totally lost my fitness. been meaning to get back into it since the start of 2010 but kept putting it off. this is gonna give me the kick up the arse that i need smile.

i know roughly how fast i'm going from keeping my times with my stop watch, then plotting my routes on google maps, but i'm gonna buy an ipod nano and a nike plus thing when i get paid next month.

ah well good luck man, Ill be wanting to know your time when it hits smile

im happy cause the weekend starts tonight  tongue