Topic: Tour De France 2010 Thread

For all the highs and lows of Le Tour.

Official site
http://www.letour.fr/us/homepage_courseTDF.html

So lets here the accusations, the drama and the excitements..

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

Re: Tour De France 2010 Thread

i wonder who will be first to be disqualified after finding abnormal levels of urine in their anabolic steriod sample?

keep hackney crap

I wonder if it 's harder to avoid getting caught using doping or finishing an etappe...

pfffffffffffffff
3 post, 2 time doping included

world cup thread: nothing (i think they test footballers with patch, you know like the tuberculosis vaccin...)

5 (edited by DumbBot 2010-07-01 13:23:14)

c'mon...doping scandal is the only thing that makes le tour in anyway interesting big_smile

Unless they introduce some road rash style chibs & let the riders batter each other...now that would be a sport worth watching lol

http://i35.tinypic.com/i3xrol.jpg

Let's get Dumb

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg7wZUmb … re=related[/youtube]

i am very curious to see how Brajkovic performs. He beat Contador in a time trial and held off his attacks on Alpe d'Huez this year in the Dauphine Libere

keep hackney crap

He could do well, but he'll be obliged to back up walker texas ranger
the Alpe d'Huez stage was with a gusty face wind, so nooen of the 3 guys in front (conta, szmyd, brajko) could really do something alone
but this guy is really strong, hope contador's gonna be attacked a lot (Saxo, Liquigas, Radioshack, if they teamplay, can be very dangerous)

i'm looking forward to seeing the brothers schleck tag team in the mountains. and also hoping that contador isn't competing with his own team - not sure if vinokourov is really behind him.

so who is gonna win today?
its gotta be cancellara non?

keep hackney crap

Yeah he is hot tipped, but I think wiggins is ready to step up the pace.....

yeah, Cancellara for me, that's one of the easiest bet of all tour stages
another game: find charlie computerdisco in the crowd this afternoon

I think you can Cancel Lara, the weather ruins it

hahaha, yeah, i haven't bet finally...

15 (edited by computerdisco 2010-07-03 22:28:59)

Nice afternoon, but the rain was a little annoying. Cancellara had fantastic form looked really fast as he shot past. Nice to see Welsh rider Geraint Thomas hold his own too. Atmosphere was great too. Tomorrow up early to check the Caravan before the race starts..

the exciting part of the satge, in Zeeland, with possible breaks in the peloton is almost over, i guess it's gonna be a classic sprint, i see T. Farrar win (hope Cav' won't win any stage... hehe)

17 (edited by computerdisco 2010-07-07 07:32:23)

Damm, pic fail.

and where is that...?

Living in a total unknown and dead little village, not so far from Brussels. Pretty funny to have the Tour De France coming through my street later this day smile

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

cavendish is making agence smile, another crash.
crazy how he and his team made it look so simple last year.

why the hell do people bring unleashed dogs to the tour de france btw?
yesterday's owner should be sent to the glue factory

keep hackney crap

hehe, yeah... third time he fell this year, bringing with him other guys of course. This time, that wasn't really his fault, all the big guys wanted to be in front, arriving in a turn at 65 km... badaboom paf poof
Columbia should put M. Renshaw leader for the green jersey quest, Cav' is out already, but that of course won't happen (same problem than with the other big sprinter in the team, A. Greipel)
Today, i hope something exciting happen, with that mini-Liege-Bastogne-Liege track, a guy like E. Boasson Hagen could take the flowers

looks they are back to racing today after yesterday's bollox.
gonna be nasty on the pave

keep hackney crap

so far so good.. but yesterday was insane. what a bunch of pussies for neutralizing the race..

yeah, i hated that, specially to not make the sprint for the green jersey at the end...
today was great, i hope they will always try to organise  such stage in the Tour, like they do in the Giro every year (with for exemple this year the famous strade bianchi)
Now there's at least 3 boring days, let's go to the beach...

Are there any streams of the Tour that you can watch online?

I need love