great news!

cuties don't exert

Re: IFM app for Android

Sweet...

BLAOW!
iphone can get tae fuck tongue

whats wrong with streamfurious? or you need a useless app ala iphone?

9 (edited by ytz 2010-07-20 13:55:13)

what is streamfurious?

cuties don't exert

what is this topic about?

to be fair, yeah, Im using streamfurious and it works just as well as a dedicated IFM app. YTZ - very easy to use, install and go to IFM.com and click play and it just starts.

Zubeldia. Android is a new operating system for mobile phones with its own applications and software. Think iPhone, but not apple.

An IFM app would be a dedicated applicaiton that streams IFM over the net onto your phone.

I just go to intergalactic.fm on mobile browser and click play on the frontpage...works perfect and no need for streamfurious.
But an app like on iPhone would be even better

13 (edited by Zubeldia 2010-07-21 12:48:38)

meschi wrote:

Android is a new operating system for mobile phones with its own applications and software. Think iPhone, but not apple.

An IFM app would be a dedicated applicaiton that streams IFM over the net onto your phone.

ah ok. never saw one of them things up close.

i use A Online Radio app for my droid to stream ifm, but a dedicated app would be really awesome!

worship the potentiometer.

There's no greater feeling than listening to IFM in your car!

Sadly, I haven't got a mobile internet flatrate yet, but I occasionally do it with a 2,50 EUR/day prepaid card when I'm on a longer trip. I haven't got an iPhone either, I always used moodio.fm, but a friend has the IFM iPhone app, it's really cool because it's as simple as it can be smile

already tried on my galaxy s via streamfurious, works great!!

sadly there is no flatrate yet, that allows higher/faster transfer-rates for 128 kbps+ for a longer time,
they always limit it to hdspa (modem speed) after some megabytes..

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]