Re: Life sucks when ...

shit just found out was there house, 2 people died. Weird feeling when you were watching it happen.

"positive mutation!"

^^ That's some heavy shit! yikes

"Are you loving?"

man its fucking hot in the city today

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

man its fucking hot in the city today

Im loving it man, shorts and tshirt, fans on full blast, lunch in the park... smile

you have no internet for 10 days, and what sucks more,when you got problems at your work, because there are some lying lazy assholes as colleagues, who are worried to lose their job, and they see ( me ) as an danger , only because i am not that fucking lazy.

Almost lost my job because of these assholes , but it

depress the repress

Work is hell Mr. Satellite...

On a lighter note: Life sucks when it's 30

82 (edited by zora 2008-07-29 14:46:41)

summer is nice. what i cant stand is humidity and onerous sultriness.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

it's hard to complain this days, since i'm working at my home studio
but...
they renovating a building next to me, i hardly notice it when i used to go to work
but now... try to mix with all the drillings that goes here
made me wonder, whether they filled the building with concrete and now they drilling out the living spaces?

oh yes the humidity is suck too

84 (edited by captain duran 2008-08-06 11:41:55)

edit: I have to delete my post if I read the real shit happens around.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

your dad has recovered from prostate cancer, then finds out he has lymphoma.....

Another good friend dies in a traffic-accident..
R.I.P. Sue. He didnt deserve all the bad luck that He got in the 34 years over here..

ramos wrote:

your dad has recovered from prostate cancer, then finds out he has lymphoma.....

Boooah! Shit! That sucks the last positive energies out...Hope he is a warrior.

A better tomorrow.

hooliganita wrote:
ramos wrote:

Boooah! Shit! That sucks the last positive energies out...Hope he is a warrior.

thank you, he sure his!  he hasn't stopped going to work, only when he does chemo...

You are not alone with this suckage, Ramos, I know since yesterday that my father got a prostate cancer.

No somo Roberto Succo

lucio robo wrote:

You are not alone with this suckage, Ramos, I know since yesterday that my father got a prostate cancer.

Sorry to hear, and I hope he recovers well.

It's very common nowadays, and there are a few options to treat it.  My advice is to help your father decide on what to do, do lots of reading and speak to different doctors/surgeons/nurologists etc and get different opionions.  Diet and excercise is very important, organic foods etc.  Most of all your family will need your support more than ever, and that's all we can really do isn't it?

Best wishes.

lucio robo

I hope for your father and family it's in an early stage.

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

Best wishes from here too, fucked up thing to get sad

And lixa-6, that sounds relaly nuts, was it a meteor, or a homebrew laboratory they had in the house?

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

93 (edited by lucio robo 2008-08-08 18:27:20)

Best Wishes to you Ramos.

Thank you, GM and Vomatron, for your Words.

The 18 of august, there s a doctors meeting to decide which treatment they ll do. I think that my father didn t want that his children know he was ill to not disturb their Lifes. My Mum told me about the illness. That s why I told my father I know he was ill. My Father is a "philosopher" and so he answered me : " There s some Forces upon us, they decide for us, I didn t have a choice, the Life goes on " That s all.  My father, 63, is the senior of 4 Boys in his Family. The 3 cadets are dead before him, from 1952 to 1989, each one in some tragic circumstances. In a sort of Way, He is armoured against Life and he transmits that to us.

No somo Roberto Succo

Got food posinoning from shitty fast food. From now on I'm transforming into vegetarian during summer

"...or something." - Legowelt

life sucks when there isn't even a "life roks when..." on the forum !

Too depressed to make one?

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

nope, but maybe i was too drunk.

98 (edited by humangigz 2008-08-08 18:21:56)

noctambulo wrote:

oh man the headache today, brrrrr.....

humangigz wrote:
noctambulo wrote:

oh man the headache today, brrrrr.....

fuck yeah, i was useless all day long since i woke up
but a good bar definitely !

life sucks when your girl isn't there since 1 month & break your nuts daily on msn & on the phone