Re: the complain topic

understand man, too much stupid dog owner around eating your dog cat or whatever and thinking theirs wouldnt do such a thing and that its so sweet. at my parents place whe had a maneating weimaraner and my father always said it was a good dog. i was nr 21 of people getting bitten and still it was a good dog. love for the pet overrules sence for some people

you should have done a windmill motion with the offending dog collar in hand and released at 60 degree angle.
at least then they would have a reason to complain.

keep hackney crap

Most dog owners are fucking idiots.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

no their not...

If anyone calls me an idiot I set my dog on them.  Only problem is she ignores me and runs off to chase pigeons.  I should have got a staffie with a big fuck off studded collar.

meschi wrote:

no their not...

i'd argue most people are idiots so by that rule most dog owners are too.

and props for not smashing your knee into that wench's face dude (initial post on this subject), i sure as hell would've been enraged enough to do so.

hoi!

Cats Rule.

Most Dog owners value their pet over other humans thats just bizarre to me. How many Kids have Cats eaten ?

83 (edited by meschi 2010-07-20 15:25:38)

Leo Slayer wrote:

Most Dog owners value their pet over other humans

no they dont...

84 (edited by ramos 2010-07-20 15:34:48)

Leo Slayer wrote:

Cats Rule.

Most Dog owners value their pet over other humans thats just bizarre to me. How many Kids have Cats eaten ?

Stereotype much?

Can a cat get a beer from the fridge? NO. Can a cat ride a skateboard? NO.  Therefore dogs>cats   smile

85 (edited by Leo Slayer 2010-07-20 16:07:42)

Well every time I tell a dog to fuck off their owners get upset. why is the dumb creature sniffing me and jumping up. Sort it out . Aye and Dog owners houses stink. fact.

I cant stand dogs.

haha clearly

ramos wrote:

Can a cat get a beer from the fridge? NO. Can a cat ride a skateboard? NO.  Therefore dogs>cats   smile

Does your dog gets you beers from the fridge?....pics or it never happened

Im a right grumpy compaliner today two three day weeks in a row now a two day week. I just cant seem to motivate myself.

Aye and another thing, why do seem people do no work all day but clock watch and if you leave early they point it out even if you have done three times as much work as them.

I can't get around to stop smoking. I know it's good for me and it would help my gf with her quitting, but I just don't feel satisfied with life without a damn ciggie in a hand!

"...or something." - Legowelt

if i hear sharevari one more time and the dj goes on about how cool the track is, i'm gonna grab him by the head hit it with a beer bottle

91 (edited by hysteric 2011-04-11 03:18:14)

you go to a local record store and they have Larry Day - "Fashion Girl"
with the price tag of $200  neutral

edit: for bad language

stuck in work, while EVERYONE ELSE who works in an office job in the UK has the day off sad

and the sun is just coming out...

I hate my boss! mad

heifetz wrote:

if i hear sharevari one more time and the dj goes on about how cool the track is, i'm gonna grab him by the head hit it with a beer bottle

I luuuuuv sharevari. Ultracool prototechno.

*ducks*

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

I don't like when people aren't more considerate, when they don't throw their garbage in bins, leave food wagons where they parked their car. Those things that doesn't work that well if we collectively won't take care off. Yeah and all fucking morons in traffic, let it be sunday drivers or "king on the road" people. Idiots.

you should see the state of buses in glasgow - when I get one home from work, after it's been out for the full day, there's litter scattered all over the bus. it's fucking disgusting, especially when it's a half eaten mcdonald's or something like that! when you've finished with whatever it is, just hold on to it and then put it in the bin when you get off the bus, for fuck sake!

jacderida wrote:

you should see the state of buses in glasgow - when I get one home from work, after it's been out for the full day, there's litter scattered all over the bus. it's fucking disgusting, especially when it's a half eaten mcdonald's or something like that! when you've finished with whatever it is, just hold on to it and then put it in the bin when you get off the bus, for fuck sake!

yeah that's what i mean, it shouldn't be like that.. take care of your own shit ffs.