Topic: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game of the year for me so far. Simply a milestone in interactive entertainment!

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum

really? so, is it worth downloading the pc demo? or is this a joke (comic book licenses have thrown up some shite)?

cuties don't exert

ytz wrote:

(comic book licenses have thrown up some shite)?

totally.

is this serious? I havent played it yet, but might be tempted to give it a bash.

its worth buying, i think its a real good game, the one that I play the most after COD:WAW

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

I'm not a big fan of Marvel comics, but this game is so much fun. Fighting, exploring, taking them by surprise. Atmosphere is nice too.

"...or something." - Legowelt

If anybody like to see the movie then he definitely like the game. Actually the game concept is same as the movie and the story is about the life of batman so I really enjoy to play that game. Great graphics and the sound effects in there. Awesome game again.

I liked the game a lot aswell, excellent graphics, nice storyline and great controls.
The only thing that annoyed me were the boss battles.... I'm not a fan of fighting really. I like the stealth aspect of the game a lot.

Does anybody have a good tip for games that focus more on the sneak on 'em, kill 'em silently aspect?

infiltrator
you tried the hitman series?

cuties don't exert