Topic: any discogs admins?

I had a perfect seller rating on there until some dickhead left me negative feedback for not contacting him within 3 days -- I had not confirmed his order, he had not paid me money, nothing. He is just some geek who threw a tantrum because I didn't write back about his tentative order right away. How do you leave negative feedback when you haven't even really ordered anything yet? Where the hell do these morons come from? My internet has been down for most of the past 3 weeks but I don't think I need to justify myself here.

I used the feedback removal form but there's no option there for "crazy buyer who hasn't actually confirmed an order or paid for anything yet". can anybody help me out?

Re: any discogs admins?

There are some fucked up dumbasses out there, can't help though just supporting your anger

3 (edited by byron 2008-09-11 17:00:37)

maybe some of the heads in http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=1021 can help?

keep hackney crap

but you have 96.7 % of positive...

you can write on your profile that the only one negative is due to a dumb ass...

96.7% sucks when i should have 100%. i'm in the record business for 20 years now. that shit matters.

What an asshole.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

what a moron. make a complaint at discogs forum and it should be solved.

"b) You will keep an open dialog with the seller regarding any problems that arise. You will use feedback as a final indication of your satisfaction, not as immediate retribution for an unresolved problem. Users leaving unnecessary or retaliatory feedback will be blocked from using the Discogs Marketplace."

http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-buycode.html

btw:
if u want some more positive feedback to get into the 99% zone just ask some friends to buy stuff, let them cancel it and then give each other positive feedback.

he he - fake fake fake... wink   but I can understand how disappointing it is, Stinki.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Did you write the dumbass himself? I think he can withdraw his feedback right?

yeah i wrote him, he says he's removing it....

it seems like i run into more and more shitty people these days...need to find more anti-social way of making money...

Stinki wrote:

yeah i wrote him, he says he's removing it....

so, everything is okay soon. 101 % wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

You can also reply to this feedback smth like "he's a friggin' moron who doesn't understand what he's talking about" and it will be shown under this negative feed.

lärm macht spass!

he's an ok guy actually, just new to discogs and apparently not very internet savvy. all good now

I need to remove a negative feedback i gave, due to unfortunate circumstances.
The guy's paypal was hacked while he was on holiday, so paypal retrieved his payment and advised me wrong. When the guy came back from holiday (and checked his mail) he turned out to be very friendly and cooperative and even paid some extra for the unconvenience.
I wanna fix this, but it seems impossible. Any help would be much appreciated.

Space Face wrote:

I need to remove a negative feedback i gave, due to unfortunate circumstances.
The guy's paypal was hacked while he was on holiday, so paypal retrieved his payment and advised me wrong. When the guy came back from holiday (and checked his mail) he turned out to be very friendly and cooperative and even paid some extra for the unconvenience.
I wanna fix this, but it seems impossible. Any help would be much appreciated.

I think the only way to do it is email marketplace@discogs.com and explain the situation.
usually takes at least 48 hrs for a reply, but if you post a topic in here: http://www.discogs.com/help/forums/board/262 you might speed up the process.

Thanks a lot, hysteric, i'll check it out.

A question about the new Clone labels.
What about doing a "Clone series" entry (as it is written on the sleeve) and put all the new Clone records in this new entry ?

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

We have only made one purchase so far and have had a terrible time with the seller. We really want to be a part pf a community like this, but Discogs apparently has NO responsibility when it comes to fraud by their users. The user we purchased from, MUSICCREAM, took 2 months to find and deliver our album, which turned out to be in FAIR condition rather than the advertised VG+. It was actually cracked and moldy! Because we were patient and understanding Paypal will do nothing (past their 45day policy) and we have had NO REPLY from Discogs. It is nice to say that all of this is just a mistake or misunderstanding, but I think that many people are getting ripped off and this site is making that happen. I can understand being leery of slow transactions on this site.