Re: Bass Synth

speculator wrote:

139 franklin st between kent and java.

dx100 solid bass preset. digital synths have nice bass presets

cool! next time we're up we'll stop by, didn't know you had a shop up there.

worship the potentiometer.

speculator wrote:

139 franklin st between kent and java.

dx100 solid bass preset. digital synths have nice bass presets

dx100 is a great synth. i noticed how analog bass synths steal the frequencies from the 808 kick. digital synths have nice, smooth bass lines that fit nicely between the analog grooves. if it's good enough for the detroit guys, it's good enough for me.  wink

i am only there on tues and thurs.. we are open everyday, but on the other days no one knows about the synths.

not trying to be bitch around here, but which synth is there that you can't make bass with??? If an Ms-20 isn't enough for that than I don't know. You can use practically everything!

Some are better than others, I'm sure you know that.

56 (edited by beatrobot 2010-09-20 22:42:46)

and the Juno 106 can do ,some really cool. bass sound

For my test the 106 is the best analog synth...is cheap 600 euro ....minimaliste for control and u can do
goud pad  & bass, & lead sound  .....and is MIDI

and it has dying chips......

Do synthesizers dream of electronic drums?

score100 wrote:

not trying to be bitch around here, but which synth is there that you can't make bass with??? If an Ms-20 isn't enough for that than I don't know. You can use practically everything!

JX3P's are absolutely awful for making bass sounds. Or at least, what most people here would consider a good bass sound. I second the digital opinion. FM bass is dope.