Re: Very Embarrassing moments, or Curb Your Enthusiam in real life

the 66 was always brutal

meschi wrote:

the 66 was always brutal

"Haw you ya faaaaanny, whit school'd ye go tae?"  roll 

chips flying everywhere, songs about celtic/rangers/Yasser Arafat/boaby, people smoking joints on a single-decker... easily the craziest nightbuses I've been on anywhere. The last night 66 I was on had about 50 punters aged from 18 to about 60, who'd never met each other before, all singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of their lungs and doing the instrumental bits as well. It's either mass celebration or scary as fuck, no middle ground to occupy.

"whit school'd ye go tae?"

is there an emoticon for shuddering?

cuties don't exert

3 years ago, on new years eve, i was out with a friend, and we went to a party where another friend was a dj playing some music....so the three of us started drinking heavily...after couple of whiskeys and tequilas, a girl came up to me, and we started dancing, kissing...and from time to time, now the 4 of us, gets a shot of tequila....the next 2 or 3 hours are blank, and the next thing i remember is a friend coming into the toilet, where i was sitting with my head hurting like hell, and telling me its time to go. so we go home, and from time to time he and dj friend laugh and talk something about me. at first i didnt give it too much attention, but when things got clearer, i started to remember that there was some girl and asked what happened to her.

the thing was that, during those 2-3 hours that are even today blank and cant remember, i was trying to impress her by doing some yoga shit, stretching, twisting...in the end i tried to do, so they say, a back bridge, i lost control, hit my head on the floor, started to roll on the floor, she tries to help me get up, but i was so drunk i just kept falling...my friends were laughing like hell...in the end she gave up and went home...

i got her number latter and called her trying to apologize, she was like its ok, its ok, those things happen...i even asked her out...didnt happen smile....i saw her again some time later....didnt had the courage to approach her

A Musica....A Musica Na Capoeira Eu Axe....A musica Na Capoeira Eu Todo

I saved Jesus today from a burning inferno.

I was at a restaurant today for lunch, and they had a Catholic shrine set up on a table, candles, virgin mary statues, Jesus pictures, ect... One of the candles seemed to be buring a little funny. I was going to say something, but I didn't want to offend anyone, and it didn't seem like that big of a deal. Next thing I know, I look up and the whole candle is on fire, I am not sure what it was caught too, the manager wasn't too far away so I start yelling at him and he grabs a wet towel and puts the fire out. It was crazy.

It's also really hot and dry out, the whole place would have went up. Something about it was very Larry David/Curb Your Enthusiam. I can't stop laughing about it.

i can't stop smiling at your story about the dry cleaners getting burnt to the ground with all your clothes inside.
sorry i know it must have been a real pain in the ass but its still very funny

keep hackney crap

My wardrobe has never recovered  sad