Topic: [drone] the great white shark

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/coae02/coad-thegreatwhiteshark.jpg?t=1275681265

the great white shark

01. vagon brei - conquista de invierno
02. åke hodell - djurgårdsfärjan över styx (excerpt)
03. the earth maestro - triangulation
04. ian martin - defused nights
05. the earth maestro - somazone
06. lull - the sheet
07. mono-poly - ramayana mixdown 2
08. petal - creepers
09. åke hodell - djurgårdsfärjan över styx (excerpt)
10. wojciech kilar - opening titles (the ninth gate)

Last edited by coae (2010-06-06 23:54:07)

Re: [drone] the great white shark

grabbing!

"A Real Music Hater"

Re: [drone] the great white shark

coolex, it's a deep dive  smile

hmm..the track before the last reminds of a track
i heard in one of your deep space mixes

Re: [drone] the great white shark

thanks man!

do you know how it worked out with the guy in the picture?

CEBTEQ colored outside the lines.

Re: [drone] the great white shark

Funkbox wrote:

thanks man!

do you know how it worked out with the guy in the picture?

he's a priest marrying two catholic sharks.

@coae nice work!

cuties don't exert

Re: [drone] the great white shark

tracklist looks great. pulling this down, thanks!

Re: [drone] the great white shark

coae wrote:

coolex, it's a deep dive  smile

hmm..the track before the last reminds of a track
i heard in one of your deep space mixes

I guess somthing by Troum, no? Very well done mix, I really like the tracks from Earth Maestro (especially the first track). I've never heard of it and I can't find any info neither. If you can, please point me to it smile

Last edited by Ray Van Mechelen (2010-06-07 22:50:40)

"A Real Music Hater"

Re: [drone] the great white shark

@funkbox no, but hope ytz is right
@ytz thx
@zubeldia hope u like

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
coae wrote:

coolex, it's a deep dive  smile

hmm..the track before the last reminds of a track
i heard in one of your deep space mixes

I guess somthing by Troum, no? Very well done mix, I really like the tracks from Earth Maestro (especially the first track). I've never heard of it and I can't find any info neither. If you can, please point me to it smile

troum u say, wouldn’t know my ambient/ drone knowledge is still minimal
found the triangulation track here http://dronelab.blogspot.com/search?q=triangulation
the name the earth maestro was in the tag, that´s all i know..

Last edited by coae (2010-06-08 18:25:30)

Re: [drone] the great white shark

tonight 22:00 CIT on IFM3

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

Re: [drone] the great white shark

nice smile

Re: [drone] the great white shark

looks interesting
could you re-up?
thanks

Re: [drone] the great white shark

sure http://www.sendspace.com/file/3lknwq

Re: [drone] the great white shark

Muchos!

Re: [drone] the great white shark

tvdw wrote:

looks interesting
could you re-up?
thanks

could you do again? im very interested in your drone mixes! wink
thanks very much

Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this...

Re: [drone] the great white shark

nemas problemas
http://www.mediafire.com/?nq6c9bn2q2fw61e

(by the way here's another smile
http://mono-poly.blogspot.com/search/label/Coae
click source to downolad)

Last edited by coae (2010-11-24 12:44:38)