1 (edited by llcoolkm 2010-11-26 10:54:46)

Topic: Gran Turismo 5

Fucking hell.

This game is fun. I've been playing this for 3 nights now and the feeling with a G27 wheel is amazing, racing through Madrid in a tuned japanese super car.

Now I'm only waiting for my racing seat to arrive: http://www.gameracer.co.uk/detail.aspx?ID=105

I need love

Re: Gran Turismo 5

is this any different to the prologue? i don't have a steering wheel and the driving dynamics with just the pad in prologue sucked big time.

heifetz wrote:

is this any different to the prologue? i don't have a steering wheel and the driving dynamics with just the pad in prologue sucked big time.

Very much like prologue, just a 100 times bigger. A wheel is pretty much needed to get the full experience.

I need love

What I´ve been reading there are quite some improvements since Prologue, like handling and physics... important stuff if you ask me. This is the racing game I´ve waiting for since the PS3 came out, you should not have to ask yourself do I have to get this game...
It´s the best in its kind.
Get it and start racing. In previous releases I remember starting all over again from scratch, (after completing the game) cause it is so much fun win money and cars and upgrade your vehicles!

We should start RFR Racing Dynamics... see you guys online!

Strictly Rockaas

5 (edited by heifetz 2010-11-26 14:04:13)

hmm maybe i'll get it. just saw the list of cars. racing a volvo 240 estate is very tempting!

Racing the Nissan Silvia 240 from the secondhand shop (1983 model) early in the game... thats a pretty one.
Hear THAT sound!

Strictly Rockaas

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qotsrSxyqXA[/youtube]

ps the game intro is lame!

privyet!

9 (edited by alex_d_steak 2011-01-05 17:58:29)

I jumped in the GT5 bandwagon too.. currently finishing the IB license...

the kart races are awesome - and nobody mentioned the VW "Bulli" run on the TopGear test track? I am missing Clarkson
comments, though smile)))

a.

played the whole weekend. this game is much more fun than Prologue. anyone wants to donate a BMW 120i?

@heifetz:
I think I have one... since I'm an M5-only guy, I think I can give it to you smile

Is your PSnet name the same as here (heifetz)?

a.

cool  smile  my psname is 'magicaldream'.

grazie!

Ok, as soon as I have some time for the PS3 I'll add you and send you the 120.

Ole hyvä smile))

a.

YES!!! YES !!! YES!!! YES!!! YES !!! YES!!! YES!!! YES !!! YES!!! YES!!! YES !!! YES!!! YES!!! YES !!! YES!!! YES!!! YES !!! YES!!!
I MANAGED TO FINISH THE A LICENSE!!!!! FUCK YOU IA10!!! FUCK YOU IA10!!! FUCK YOU IA10!!!

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF I ARRIVED 6TH, IF I WON'T EVER GET GOLD, I JUST WENT UP YOUR ASS YOU DAMN IA10!!!

sorry for the violent outing, but this last chapter of the IA license really made me struggle for days... and out of the blue I
managed to do it tongue Who of you did IA10 without a steering wheel can understand me tongue

A.